*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1881484-Automatic-House/cid/1569627-On-your-way-someone-sees-you
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Computers · #1881484
A man moves into the newest house the AutoHouse 3000 but his is a bit glitchy.
This choice: On your way, someone sees you.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

On your way, someone sees you.

    by: Dayeandknight
You can't help but walk a bit funny in your new getup as you quickly head to the house so that you can get changed out of the swimsuit. You make it half way down the length of the pool when you hear a loud sound to your right. You look up and over, just above your fence, you see a man sitting in a tree in what looks to be a half finished tree house. He is hammering on something and looks down at you.

Your heart stops as the man looks at you. You've been spotted in a woman's swimsuit by a new neighbor. Talk about first impressions. Not really knowing what to think you start to move faster, but in your haste, you foot catches on a gap in the cement under you. Your body contorts as you lose you balance, falling right in the pool as your new neighbor looks on with concern on his face.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Dayeandknight (UN: dayeandknight at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Vanilla Thunder has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1881484-Automatic-House/cid/1569627-On-your-way-someone-sees-you