*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1884199-Giant-Sports/cid/1851809-Screw-this-Im-not-doing-this-again-Ditch
Rated: GC · Interactive · Sports · #1884199
You are a tiny on a sports team where jocks and coaches pic on you
This choice: Screw this, I'm not doing this again (Ditch)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Screw this, I'm not doing this again (Ditch)

    by: SaJoker
You run as fast as you can through the halls, hoping no one will catch you. What is 8 paces for you would be 1 step for the studs on the wrestling team, so you must hurry.

You look back and are happy to find that you are not being followed, but once you reach the door the exit is blocked by the meatiest ass you'd ever encountered. You know this ass. You were squashed against this ass for an entire day once. These firm glutes belong to Landon.

"Where you going, kid?" Landon asked with a sadistic smile. "You weren't thinkin' about ditching were you?"

"I...uh..." Your racing heart leaves you stammering. That cocky grin plastered on Landon's chizled face leaves you in such a fearful state that you can't hear the buff hunk behind you until he squashes you beneath his sweaty crotch.

"How you like my ball sweat, ditcher?" Brick's voice laughs as he grinds his crotch on top of you.

Both beefy studs are wearing wrestling singlets to expose their godly, glistening bodies and round, muscular butts. While you suffer beneath Brick's groin, Landon prepares to brew up some farts.

"This is what happens to little punks who ditch," Brick says.

Brick stands up and booms with laughter as Landon grabs his meaty cheeks. The stench of Landon's butt fills your nostrils and he hasn't even farted yet.

"No please!" You beg as he moves his massive sculpted glutes close to you as you lay on the floor. "Please don't! Plea-"

FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRTT!!!!!!

The sounds of manly studs laughing competes with the sound of the deep fart being released by Landon. While in the middle of his fart, Landon wiggles his ass in a cocky way to spread the smell through the air.

Landon smiles as he removes his singlet to expose his large, tan butt cheeks. Then, he sits down on you, squashing you beneath his firm rump. With you stuck in his butt crack, he quickly stands and puts his singlet back on, leaving you trapped between his butt cheeks and blocked off by the spandex of his singlet.

"Let's take him back to the gym," Landon says while they organize how they're gonna take you in the ring.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Stomp and Trample you beneath their feet

2. Let the coach have a go

3. Leave you trapped in Landon's singlet

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 SaJoker (UN: sajoker at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
The Boy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1884199-Giant-Sports/cid/1851809-Screw-this-Im-not-doing-this-again-Ditch