*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Last Set
  2. More?
  3. Pick a Girl
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1884281-Girls-Gain-Weight/cid/1430890-The-Last-Set
Rated: E · Interactive · Comedy · #1884281
Girls ranging from 14-35 gain weight
This choice: One more set of girls?  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

The Last Set

    by: UnlimitedLine
Cassie is a 17 year old Asian with ginger hair that hangs down past her shoulders. She is captain of the cheer leading team and rival of Madison. She is very slender weighing about 107 pounds. She loves rice and wears only the skankiest clothes there is. Her favorite hobby is (aside from cheerleading) putting Madison down. Will she continue to stay skinny or will she gain enough weight to end her cheerleading career?

Samantha is a tall 23 year old Caucasian with blonde hair that hangs halfway down her neck. She currently works at Hooters and has very big breasts. Her cup size is DD. She has a trim waist and a firm butt. Her weight is currently 117 pounds. She most often wears her Hooters shirt tied back with an elastic and black short shorts. On the inside she's a kind and good hearted person but on the outside she acts really flirty and bitchy so she's not used by guys. Will she take a new love for the food at Hooters or will she stay the same?

Clara is a 14 year old Irish Caucasian girl with brown just below shoulder length hair. She has the tips of her hair dyed pink and she is about 5'7" tall. Her best feature is most deffinitely he butt and hips. Her thighs are a little on the thick side as well which she despises. She also has the teensiest bit of pudge on her belly. She currently likes a guy named Matthew. The problem is that Keara also likes this boy. Clara is a very good hearted person and best friends with Keara, Chloe and Darian. Then when she got back from vacation she met Matthew. She most often wears tights or skinny jeans as well as a tank top or blouse.

You have the following choices:

1. Cassie

2. Samantha

3. Clara

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 UnlimitedLine (UN: unilimitedline at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
UnlimitedLine has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1884281-Girls-Gain-Weight/cid/1430890-The-Last-Set