*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. High School Crush
  2. The Plot
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1885126-Night-Of-The-Living-Dummy/cid/1403665-High-School-Crush
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1885126
Fred dress up like a dummy and gets trample in halloween unaware by the women.
This choice: 4 high school girls tramples him  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

High School Crush

    by: TrampleFantasy

I didn’t have much time to ponder this, as what should appear next? A gaggle of girls from campus. Now, some of them have had a crush on Joe for a while…he was a local boy, he was still known to frequent the beach and the gym in town, and he was ripped, and he knew it. “This is it!!” they whisper-squealed to each other as they moved towards the house. As they made their way closer, they were saw the bodies. “Lame!” one exclaimed. But as she climbed up, she started feeling just how realistic it was. “This is so weird…it really feels JUST like I’m really stepping on a body!” [and this wasn’t even me yet]. The second one started up, and was surprised as well. “That’s SO weird!!!” she loudly stage-whispered, as she slipped off her sandals to take in just how realistic they were. As the third was coming up, the fourth moved to the side of the bottom railing, the first person of the night to trigger the motion sensor. A light flashed and a dark, deep laugh arose from speakers strategically placed around the porch. Being HS girls in a silly, giggly mood, at the house of a boy they like, they all screamed and jumped as far up the stairs as quickly as they could. All 4 were now standing on me, at least partially. One, wearing Ugg boots I believe, had both feet on my head. One (in platforms) had one leg on my neck and one on my chest. One in (something flat-soled) had one foot on my stomach and I’m not sure where the other was (I assume the dummy next to me), and the barefoot chick had one foot on my now-hard cock and one on my leg. As they caught their breath, the barefoot one slowly moved her foot down my member once, before quickly stepping back on and exclaiming to the other ones: “WOW!! This one’s so realistic, it’s actutally got…a penis!!”

“No!!” “Hahahaha!!” and “Seriously?!?!” exclaim the others, as they bounced in place. They all stepped on to the dummy next to me, and each took a turn bringing their foot up and down it once or twice and squishing it down with whatever footwear they had, sometimes standing, sometimes just stomping. “Did they put a banana in there, or a pickle, or what??” And then, I still can’t believe it, the barefoot girl decided that she should to try her best to squish it flat, to mash that banana, until it went flat. The other girls mounted back onto their original places on me, and she went at that banana. After probably honestly 30 seconds (hey, I held out for a while, considering everything else happening leading up to it!!), the banana indeed did get flattened. (Through their combined weight holding me down, I guess they couldn't feel my shudder of extasy). “I guess it was a banana and not a pickle after all…” declared barefoot hotty, “…I finally broke through the peel and have mashed sticky white banana coming through my toes now…eew…ah well.” As she wiped her feet vigorously on my inner thigh to get the “mashed banana” off of her soles, the girl on my head finally rang the doorbell. I don’t know what exactly Joe was dressed as (I didn’t have the greatest view of him from under those boots), but from the squealing, jumping/bouncing, and comments from the girls then and as they left a few minutes later, I’ve pieced together that he must have either not had his shirt on, or at least probably had it opened. After getting their candy and keeping him at the door as long as they possibly could (bouncing with glee periodically), he finally closed the door, and they started their way off of the porch.

Wow…I was thrilled, and simultaneously nervous… this was just a very small percentage of the people who’d be coming tonight, and though I felt GREAT, I was really starting to hurt. Should I try to get up, or should I stay down? As I started pondering this, I realized that someone else was coming up, so I had to freeze.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 TrampleFantasy (UN: tramplefantasy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
TrampleFantasy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1885126-Night-Of-The-Living-Dummy/cid/1403665-High-School-Crush