*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Two fat girls comes to the porch
  2. The Plot
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1885126-Night-Of-The-Living-Dummy/cid/1440090-Two-fat-girls-comes-to-the-porch
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1885126
Fred dress up like a dummy and gets trample in halloween unaware by the women.
This choice: Two fat girls comes to the porch  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Two fat girls comes to the porch

    by: TrampleFantasy
When I heard the next group coming, my heart sank a little…I heard at least two distinct male voices coming up the steps. One of the hazards of a hiding place like this I suppose. As it turns out, when they tripped the motion sensor, they were more excited to find the hidden speakers around the porch than to spend much time near the bodies! What incredible luck…I still can’t believe it! The girl with them stepped up to ring the doorbell, her heeled shoe pressing into the lower half of my face. Even through the mask, this was painful, and yet wonderful. The guys only briefly stepped on to grab their share of the candy, then hopped back off, checking out our hidden sound system (boy, was I glad I had installed those so well!).

As the night proceeded, the order gets a little fuzzy, but I believe what came next was the proverbial fat-kid-now-HS-Senior, dressed as a witch, taking her “little” sister with her. By little, I mean shorter; she definitely proved to be heavier than Amanda from earlier in the night. Meaner, too, as they stomped their way up the bodies, confessing to each other that they were pretending these bodies were those of everyone who’s made fun of them over the years. Boy, did they have some pent up anger or something, because it was a few very long minutes before they (FINALLY) rang the doorbell!! By this time, they were breathing heavily, rocking back & forth from foot to foot as they stood there, filled with adrenaline. These, of course were on my now sideways-turned (kicked) head, neck-chest (foot turned slightly), stomach, & groin. It was everything I could do not to shout out, but having seen the anger in these two I thought better of it. My roommate Joe took what REALLY seemed like forever, though; as it turns out (from what he told them), he had been “indisposed” (going potty) when the doorbell first rang. Was I ever glad when they kicked their way back down the porch and over to the next house!

Now I REALLY wanted to get up, but absolutely could not…the next group was coming up the stairs. Definitely a mix of guys and girls, and definitely a bunch of them. They piled onto the porch, which, though there was four grown “bodies” laid out across the floor, still barely had room for all of them! All I know is that someone dressed as a French maid was the one to stand on my head, and I can only hope that the guys out of sympathy for the bodies stayed off of the groin. This must be what it felt like to be at the bottom of a youth mosh-pit, I imagine, as I was a WRECK by the end of it!! I was just glad that French-Maid was the one person to stay where she was the whole time…having that many people on and off of my head as carelessly as they were on and off of the rest of me would likely have put me FAR beyond my limit!!

As they left, I heard a crack of lightning. As I took a few seconds to stretch/shift/rearrange myself slightly, I heard the pattering of rainfall. Crap…that might just be the end of my night, I thought. I can’t say it wasn’t eventful, but those Alpha Gamma Omega girls never showed, nor had any one from Gamma Sigma Sigma! I was about to get up, lick my wounds, and enjoy the memories of the night, when I heard the sound of running up the path and eventually up to the porch. Joe’s sister, now soaked & somewhat stressed, hopped onto my face & neck, rang the doorbell, & stood there shivering. After a minute’s talk with Joe about the rain wrecking her plans, she asked if she could come in for a hot drink & to call a friend for a ride. “Sure,” said Joe, and she firmly wiped the mud from her sandals onto my groin before entering. She always was nice about not tracking dirt in the house; I’d have to compliment her on it the next time I saw her!

This pretty much confirmed for me that my night here was done…the rain was pouring now, and no one was to be seen but her. Only the really desperate for candy would be out at this point. Then again, it was early in the night....
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 TrampleFantasy (UN: tramplefantasy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
TrampleFantasy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1885126-Night-Of-The-Living-Dummy/cid/1440090-Two-fat-girls-comes-to-the-porch