*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Rachel the Cop
  2. Three Red Heads
  3. The Plot
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1885126-Night-Of-The-Living-Dummy/cid/1728225-Rachel-the-Cop
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1885126
Fred dress up like a dummy and gets trample in halloween unaware by the women.
This choice: something else happens  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Rachel the Cop

    by: TrampleFantasy
..It was Rachel, a local beat cop who lived in the neighborhood. She obviously had the night off as she was a single mom of a young daughter who she was doing the rounds with trick or treating. I was scared. This could be absolutely disastrous. What if she noticed me, she could bust me right there on the spot. My mind raced and I began to panic but there was no time for panic as the footsteps were getting closer. "How do I get to the door mom?" asked the daughter." They're just dummies chuckled Rachel, you just walk right over them. I froze with tension but to my surprise, the sound of footsteps switched from two sets to only one as a the giggling child mounted the dummies and stepped up on to me to knock on the door. What a relief. The young girl was a little older, maybe nine or ten, so she didn't need her mom to accompany her right to the door. Rachel waited at the bottom of the stairs as Joe opened the door and handed out some treats to the little girl dressed as a Princess. She was very light, so it was not hard to stay still. A couple more moments and I'd be in the clear I thought. The girl collected her candy and bid Joe a Happy Halloween before hopping off of me and onto the first stuffed corpse, then disaster struck.
She tripped on the second dummy and dropped her bag of candy, treats falling all over the step and the stairs. Rachel piped up, "Uh oh, be careful babe" The child picked herself up and began collecting the treats off of the ground. "Here, let me help" said Rachel as she walked over the dummies picking up candy along the way. Rachel took the bag from her daughter as she stepped up onto my chest in her Nike sneakers with her back to the door. She was not the most beautiful girl in the world, she was probably in her late 30s and a little rough around the edges but she was very fit and had a great body. I'd say she was probably about 5'8 and a firm 160 lbs. She was leaning from side to side positioning following her daughter's direction with the open bag as the kid rounded up all her treats but she wasn't shuffling her feet much at all. They were firmly planted on my torso about two feet apart. "Make sure you didn't miss any" warned Rachel, prompting the kid to inspect the ground a little bit closer. At one point she was basically staring me right in the face and having had Rachel standing on me in place for what had to be getting close to 5 minutes I was getting a little sore and I feared I might fidget a little bit. Luckily the child paid me no mind as she spotted a roll of rockets on the ground about a foot away from my head and picked them up to toss them back in her bag. "I think that's it mom, let's go" said the kid as she carefully climbed down over the dummies holding onto the railing this time. Rachel stepped off me and followed her down the stairs as I tried not to allow the sea of relief that washed over me blow my cover at the last minute.

You have the following choices:

1. Three College Freshmen comes to the porch

2. Other Mom and her daughter comes to the porch

3. New approach to the story

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 TrampleFantasy (UN: tramplefantasy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
TrampleFantasy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1885126-Night-Of-The-Living-Dummy/cid/1728225-Rachel-the-Cop