*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1885126-Night-Of-The-Living-Dummy/cid/3120306-older-women-walks-in-the-porch
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1885126
Fred dress up like a dummy and gets trample in halloween unaware by the women.
This choice: older women walks in the porch  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

older women walks in the porch

    by: Tiorino
Before I can stand up, I hear clicking on the ground coming near me, so I can’t stand up again.

To the porch comes a older woman, someone you wouldn’t expect at his house. She seems to be around forty, but with a body putting most woman at twenty to shame. Big breasts combined with wide hips and a big bubble butt, she is clad not in a costume as she doesn’t seem to party, she wears a white blouse with black yoga pants and dark blue pumps.

„How nice this is decorated. Joe told me that he had a friend, who did most of this. I must say, I’m very impressed. Maybe I should ask this friend to do the decorations for me next time“ she says in astonishment about the whole decorations, which feels really to good from someone to complement my work.

She then steps on one of the other dummies on the porch. „And so realistic. In the dark with the most drunk state the others must be in, you wouldn’t recognise a difference between them and a real person“ she says, stomping and jumping on the other dummy.

She then comes up to me and steps right on my back. But instead of stomping and jumping like on the other one, she grinds a little bit on my back, grinding also on my ass and on my legs. She then comes up to my upper back again and seemingly crouches down, as the pressure on her toes increases.

„You know…“ she begins „…you almost fooled me. But as I’m not drunk like the other, I still can feel the difference between a dummy and a real person. But don’t worry…“ she says while grinding toes on her my back „…I only see dummies here, no person who is clothed like a dummy. But for that, you have to do the decorations at my house the next year. And who knows, as you seem to like it…“ she now whispers to me „…I will find a way to give you the ultimate experience“

She then stands up again, stepping down from me and pulling me on my back again, looking into my eyes. „It seems to be a great party in there. I may have to call all of my friends to come here and party with them, especially to show them the dummies“ she says while stepping on your stomach, then grinding your crotch, but stepping down after and going away…
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Tiorino (UN: tiorino1221 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
TrampleFantasy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1885126-Night-Of-The-Living-Dummy/cid/3120306-older-women-walks-in-the-porch