*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1887150-Kingdoms-of-Amalur-Fate-Breaker/cid/2676315-Marek-Malestrem-Evil-sorcerer-Reserved
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1887150
Become a Rogue, Soldier or a Mage in this RPG inspired story
This choice: Marek Malestrem. Evil sorcerer (Reserved)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Marek Malestrem. Evil sorcerer (Reserved)

    by: Imageviewer
Name: Marek Malestrem.

Destiny: evil sorcerer supreme/ future overlord of all life/ Harem King.

Description.

Marek Malestrem, human and was a young apprentice to an aging necromancer who died, since then the young and... perverted boy has dived into the Tomes and scrolls his former master forbidden him from which resulted in dark magic twisting his mind to devious and... nefarious purposes.

he has dreamed of using the powers and knowledge he has acquired to conquer the land and the hearts of woman whom he plans to steal for his harem.

he is 18 and quite powerful despite his faults for beautiful and attractive girls that catches his eye.

he carries a long ebony staff with a glowing crystal at the top of it's grasp.

Weapon: his sorcerer's staff.

Skills Alchemy, Persuasion and dispelling.

our young protagonist begins his first steps in...?

where does our young villain begin his quest for woman and glory?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. A villiage?

*Noteb*
2. A city

*Noteb*
3. more options

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Imageviewer (UN: imageveiwer at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
MightyWolf has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1887150-Kingdoms-of-Amalur-Fate-Breaker/cid/2676315-Marek-Malestrem-Evil-sorcerer-Reserved