*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Best friend
  2. The Start
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1887270-Grill-stone-of-Anger-Remake/cid/2346106-Best-friend
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1887270
An unofficial remake. A magic rock furled by anger will grant wish to one who holds it.
This choice: He meet up with his best frind Matt  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Best friend

    by: password
Bill found his best friend Matt Reed standing there right outside the gate to his house, just like he had done every day since they started high school. Matt was the same age as Bill had blonde hair and was bit more muscle than Bill.

“Hey, buddy!” Bill waved.

“Hello,” Matt said glumly. That was strange normally Matt was a pretty upbeat guy.

“Is something wrong?”

“Yes Bill, me and Gloria had another breakup.” Matt and his once again off again girlfriend, seemed to be trapped in a cycle of Matt doing something wrong, Gloria getting angry often to an unreasonable degree, they would break up and after a while got back together. To be honest it could get quite annoying at times. Once Matt finished his rant Bill decide that perhaps have a little laugh would cheer his friend up.


“Hey Matt, check this out I found this green stone in the garden,” Bill showed the ‘wishing stone’ to Matt, he took the rock and turned in over in his hand. “Apparently if you get angry enough it will grant you wishes.”

The two friends chuckled at how dumb the whole idea of magic rock was. The moment passed and Matt’s mood became sour again, “You know what I wish that…..”
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 password (UN: 23myguy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
password has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1887270-Grill-stone-of-Anger-Remake/cid/2346106-Best-friend