*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1888025-Skins/cid/1508072-He-refuses
by mess
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1888025
You or someone you know find a bodysuit device
This choice: He refuses.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

He refuses.

    by: Unknown
''No way dude!'', your mum chuckled. '' 'sides, you can try it out for yourself.'', she threw the ballpoint pen to you. Now with the pen in your possession, you were able to scrutinize the item. It was black, with a dark blue-ish gem on its 'clicker' side. Golden engraving decorated the length of its body. However, there was a small button just below the 'clicker' made from a black gem.

''Yes, you point that side and press the black button.'', your mother instructed you, referring to the clicker side. ''Whoa, don't point it at me dude!''

You pointed it against the door, suddenly a small whirring sound emanated from the ballpoint pen. You half-expected a red laser dot to appear, but there was nothing on the door. ''You need a target dude.'', your mom's face sported another silly grin. She cleared her throat and shouted on top of her lungs, just as she always do when she wants one of her children to come to her. ''Claaaaaaaaaireeeeeeee!''

''Holy shit dude!'', you flinched, after an agonizing wait, nothing happened.

''Lemme try again.'', your mom grinned , ''Claaaaaaaaaiireeeeeee!!!'', this time, you were sure that her scream could wake up the whole neighbourhood.

It appeared that the scream must've done its job, you could hear hurried steps scuffling towards your door. With much anticipation, you pointed the 'clicker' side in the middle of the door.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
mess has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1888025-Skins/cid/1508072-He-refuses