*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1888025-Skins/cid/1512566-Jessica-is-sitting-on-the-bed-smiling
by mess
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1888025
You or someone you know find a bodysuit device
This choice: Jessica is sitting on the bed smiling  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Jessica is sitting on the bed smiling

    by: mess
You enter Jessica's room and see her sitting in her bed watching TV. She turns her head towards you as she hear you enter, forming a big smile on her face, just as if she hadn't seen you in a long time.

"There you are!" She says joyfully. She reach out and give you a kiss on the cheek as you walk to her bed. "Mmmm! love you." She says with her cutest voice.

"You too. Sorry i'm late." You say.

"Yeah you are! ...as always" She teases you. "I was just wanted to show you something cool. Don't think about it." She winks at you.

"Is there something i can do to make it better?" You ask her in your playful voice you only use when around her, and lean forward to kiss her.

She puts a finger on your lips. "Don't think you can kiss yourself out of this." She says still teasing you.
You see a thoughtful look form on her face, before it suddenly shifts into a sly grin.

"Well... I'm kinda horny from sitting here, waiting for you.." She says. "So why don't you go lock the door and get into the bed."

You quickly lock the door and turns back to Jessica, seeing her pull off her pants. She looks up at you, biting her underlip.
"Why don't you come over her and show me what that tongue of yours can do." She says, looking up at you and then down at her own crotch.

"I guess I owe you that" You say before you join her in the bed.

You work you way down on her and start licking her pussy and she starts to moan in pleasure. "Oooh yeah, that's the spot."
You continue doing your thing faster and faster as you hear her moan more and more and you feel her body starts shacking.
"Oh yeah, faster! faster!" She almost screams at you.
Suddenly her whole body tightens and she reaches climax, letting out a loud scream of pleasure.

"Oh god! That was amazing! I had no idea you could make me feel THAT good!" She says trying to catch her breath.

"Glad I could help" You say clearly satisfied with your own performance.
"So... how about we take it one step further?" You ask, leaning forward and kiss her on the cheek.
She start to giggle. "You would like that, wouldn't you?" She says and sits up in the bed.

"Oyeah i would." You wink at her. "By the way, what was this thing you wanted to show me?"

Jessica looks at you thoughtful with a little smirk on her face.


















You have the following choices:

1. Jessica shows you something strange.

2. Jessica is not who she seems to be.

*Noteb*
3. Reader's choice.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 mess (UN: messse at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
mess has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1888025-Skins/cid/1512566-Jessica-is-sitting-on-the-bed-smiling