*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1888370-A-shrinking-tale/cid/2220420-Your-mother
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by CandaK
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Other · #1888370
Fred becomes subjected to the whims of the girls around him. 100 chapters contest
This choice: Your mother  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Your mother

    by: Stella
"Now, Fred, you are going to change Jess's diaper." your mother instructs. "Why me?" you ask, standing and picking up your baby sister. "Because baby Jess loves her big brother. Now, go change baby Jess and you can get your underwear back on." your mother says. You groan and carry Jess to her nursery and lay her on the changing table. While Fred was trying to clean up his sister's mess, she sat up and started playing around with the contents of her diaper. "No, no Jess! Don't touch that!" Fred said, taking the baby's hands away from her diaper. "Bwubbew." Jess whined. "No, baby. No playing in your diaper." Fred said, wiping his sister's hands. Fred wiped his sister and put her in a new diaper. Jess sat up again and reached out for Fred. Fred picked his youngest sister up and carried her over to hr crib. He laid her down to nap and went to his room. Fred put on underwear, pants and a t-shirt. "Fred, will you please come back in the living room?" his mother called. "Coming." Fred said, annoyed. He walked back to the living room and saw his mother holding a baby carseat."Mom, what is that for?" Fred asked. "We are going on a ride. You are going to put baby Jess in her carseat and get her in the car for me." Fred's mother said. "You're kidding, right? All you want me to do is put your baby in a carseat?" Fred questioned. His mother nodded, stern-faced. Fred sighed, took the carseat and walked back to the nursery. "Jessie, mom said I have to put you in your carseat. We're going for a ride." Fred said, picking up the baby from her crib. Suddenly, randomly and as if out of nowhere, Jess started screaming and crying. "What is the matter with you?" Fred asked. His baby sister sat up, set herself onto her hands and knees and started to crawl away. Fred grabbed her and picked up the thrashing child. "Jess, calm down!" Fred said. He sat the tiring baby in the carseat and buckled her up securely. Fred carried the carseat out ti the main entryway of the house where his mom, sisters and Beth were waiting. "I probably should have mentioned that Jess does not like to be put in her carseat." Fred's mom chuckles. She looked down at her upset baby, who, by the looks of it, was about to start crying again. "I think someone has a dirty again." Lira said, looking down into Jess's carseat. Fred looked down at Jess. "You have got to be kidding me, right? It's been like an hour since I changed you last." he said, feeling disgusted and frustrated. He took Jess out of her carseat and changed her diaper right on the floor. Sam, Ashley, Lira, Beth and Fred's mother watched his technique carefully. Throughout the change, Jess tried to crawl away, but Fred would pull her back. When he finished, he fought Jess back into her carseat and reluctantly followed the flock of finicky females from the house.
"Fred, diaper change." Lira said, plugging her nose, three hours into the car drive. "You are really getting on my nerves, kid." Fred said, turning Jess's carseat around to face him. His mother pulled in at a rest stop and the girls got out of the car to stretch their legs. Fred took Jess out of her carseat and set her down in the space between he and Sam's carseat. Upon opening the diaper, Fred's nose was heavily assaulted. "Oh, for the love of god, what have you been doing in this thing?!" Fred choked out, barely able to breathe through the sudden, overpowering smell. Jess grabbed her foot and Fred had to pull her hands away from her legs. With one hand, he wiped her, finding it very difficult to do with the baby squirming. To make matters worse, she spit up on herself. "Eh, gross. I'm already dealing with one problem of cleaning your butt, do you have to make it even worse?" Fred said. He finished wiping Jess's accident off of her chest, and finished diapering her. "I have half a mind to spank you." Fred said, putting Jess back in her carseat. The women and young girls returned and Fred sat back in his seat, arms crossed. "So did my boy change the baby?" Fred's mother asked. "Yes. And unfortunately, on top of that, I had to clean her spit up." Fred replied, huffing. Beth kissed him. "I think you are going to make such a great daddy." she said.
"Now Fred, you are going to give Jess a bath, put her, Sam and Ashley to bed and then you will accompany Beth to the restaurant like a gentleman." Fred's mother said. "Fine." Fred said. He took Jess into the hotel bathroom and started filling the tub. Once it was up to about Jess's waist, Fred turned off the water. He took off Jess's clothes, then her diaper and sat her in the tub. Jess was splashing around in the water, saying "Pway, pway, pway!" over and over again. "No, I can't play with you. I'm supposed to give you a bath." Fred said, annoyed with his mother. He finished bathing Jess and wrapped her in a towel, carrying her back out to his mother. "Did you put her jammies and a clean diaper on her?" Fred's mother asked. "No." Fred scoffed in response. "Very well, I can leave her naked a bit longer and let her cool off." Fred's mother said. She took Jess out of the towel, set it on the bottom of the playpen and lay Jess down on it. Jess grabbed her feet and pulled her legs up and over her stomach, showing off her bare butt to everyone without even knowing it. "Now," Fred's mother said, turning back to her son. "Get Sam and Ashley ready for bed." she repeated. "No." Fred said. "No?" she questioned him.

You have the following choices:

1. Disobedient- punishment

2. Obedient

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Stella (UN: melsinger1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
CandaK has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1888370-A-shrinking-tale/cid/2220420-Your-mother