*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Something else
  2. The starving artist finds a bone
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1890836-Shawn-the-shapeshifting-stuntman/cid/1464781-Something-else
by Cardio
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1890836
A stuntman uses his power to get cast as a stuntman...or stuntwoman...or about anything
This choice: Something else  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Something else

    by: Yote
"You're being hired to be the stunt double for..."

Shawn sat on the edge of the bed, his breath held, the phone pressed excitedly against his ear, as the seconds passed. "...for?"

Rebecca sounded reluctant as she spoke up. "Uh, well, it's a little more exotic than what we're used to. Are you sitting down for this?"

Shawn sighed and went about making his breakfast. "I'm a dog again, aren't I? Tell them thanks, but no thanks. But without the thanks," he said bitterly, recalling his time as a hockey-playing canine. As a stunt double, he was willing even eager to put himself through most dangers, but child actors wielding hockey sticks was now crossed off his list. After one too many blows to the head, he'd spent several hours wandering LA with a concussion, actually believing himself to be a dog, even eating garbage out of dumpsters.

"Relax! It's not a dog and the money is good. It's..."

You have the following choices:

1. A robot

*Noteb*
2. A monster

*Noteb*
3. A shapeshifter

4. Something else

*Noteb*
5. Something else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Yote (UN: yote at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Cardio has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1890836-Shawn-the-shapeshifting-stuntman/cid/1464781-Something-else