*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. An Eligible Prey Human
  2. The Beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1891761-The-Reptilian-Chronicles/cid/2578652-An-Eligible-Prey-Human
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1891761
Humanity has an interesting relationship with another race. 4,780+ Views
This choice: An Eligible Prey Human  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

An Eligible Prey Human

    by: BIG BAD WOLF Happy July 4th!
These are people over the age of 18 years, who don't have highly important jobs, or statuses that would cause issues if eaten. That being said, if they are eaten, the Reptilian that ate them would have to pay off their debts. Of course, they have the Rights of Consent and Refusal - a Reptilian can only eat them if the human gives them permission, which can be taken refused if the human changes their mind.

Name: Amber Brier
Gender: Female
Age: 23 years
Occupation: Secretary
Views on Predation: Amber actually loves being swallowed by Reptilians, and Reptilians sure do love her taste. She wouldn't mind being in a stomach permanently, but her massive collage debt makes this unlikely. Those with whom she's given Consent to be eaten by take one look at her debt, and decide to change their minds. Of course, this doesn't stop her from having fun with them. Perhaps that boss of hers, who has been flirting with her, could help her out?

Name: Corrine Jones
Gender: Female
Age: 28 years
Occupation: Stay-at-home Technical Adviser
Views on Predation: Corrine fears the very idea of being eaten, not to mention Reptilians in general. This stems from an incident back when she was seventeen, when a Reptilian snatched her with the intention of making her their prey. She was halfway down the Reptilian's throat when another Reptilian noticed that something was wrong, and managed to save her. Due to this near-death experience, Corrine tends to shutdown when she comes face-to-face with a reptilian. While she can chat with them over communication devices, or with a barrier between them, she would rather not be in the same room as one. Problem is, she rents half an apartment room, and she's about to get a new roommate, a Reptilian.

Name: Benjamin Williams
Gender: Male
Age: 25 Years
Occupation: Construction Worker
Views on Predation: Admittedly, he would rather not be eaten, or at least not remain in a Reptilian's stomach long enough to pass out. Rather, he likes watching others get eaten.

Name: Russel Torrance
Gender: Male
Age: 27 Years
Occupation: Bartender
Views on Predation: As long as it isn't him, he doesn't really care.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Amber Brier

2. Corrine Jones

*Noteb*
3. Benjamin Williams

*Noteb*
4. Russel Torrance

5. Other

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 BIG BAD WOLF Happy July 4th! (UN: alockwood1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
BIG BAD WOLF Happy July 4th! has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1891761-The-Reptilian-Chronicles/cid/2578652-An-Eligible-Prey-Human