*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Other
  2. An Eligible Prey Human
  3. The Beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1891761-The-Reptilian-Chronicles/cid/2581569-Other
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1891761
Humanity has an interesting relationship with another race. 4,780+ Views
This choice: Other  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Other

    by: Unknown
Name: Phil Miller
Gender: Male
Age: 18
Occupation: Just graduated high school, Temp/Summer-Job as a convenience store cashier.
Views on Predation: Mildly curious about foodplay. Ok with most predation in general, although he has a slight fear of the more ‘criminal-type’ reptilians who don’t really abide by ‘human consent’. Other than that, he has a few reptilian friends and sees their predation of willing, dying or outlawed humans as harmless, if not, good for society. He harbors a secret crush on one of his old reptilian classmates who graduated with him. He’s been trying to work up the courage to ask his crush out, but after he had cold feet on graduation night he thought it was all over. However, he has been seeing his crush and their friends come into his convenience store every now and again on the way to the beach, maybe there’s still a chance to pop the question before his reptilian crush moves away to college in the Fall.

Name: Trisha Bord
Gender: Female
Age: 25
Occupation: Dentistry & Medical Student / Part-Time Barista
View of Predation: Not personally interested in become reptilian food herself, she has dedicated her life to the field of dentistry with a concentration in medical science. She’s open to others who are willing to be eaten, but she enjoys fixing peoples mouths, not getting shoved in them. This means she comes fairly close on a daily basis with the maws of many customers, some human, some reptilian. She is passionate about her work, is friendly with all reptilians, but she’s not a fan of how some of her clients eye her. Unlike some humans who might cower in the face of a hungry reptilian she usually has a much more playful attitude, attempting to tease and sometimes humiliate those who get a bit too up-close and personal with her. She’s willing to show anyone who thinks they can ‘woo’ her down their esophagus that she’s no pushover, even if said person is six feet taller and a few hundred pounds heavier than her.

Name: Janis Thomason
Gender: Female
Age: 32
Occupation: Predation Teacher
Views on Predation: She actually taches the subject, helping reptilian students get comfortable with it, as well as helping some human students get comfortable with the possibility of being eaten.

Name: Rodger Smith
Gender: Male
Age: 57
Occupation: Construction Crew Supervisor
Views on Predation: Dislikes the idea of being eaten.

You have the following choices:

1. Phil Miller

2. Trisha Bord

*Noteb*
3. Janis Thomason

*Noteb*
4. Rodger Smith

5. Other Eligible Prey Humans

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
BIG BAD WOLF Happy July 4th! has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1891761-The-Reptilian-Chronicles/cid/2581569-Other