*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1891761-The-Reptilian-Chronicles/cid/2582769-Phil-Miller---TempPart-time-Cashier
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1891761
Humanity has an interesting relationship with another race. 4,780+ Views
This choice: Phil Miller  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Phil Miller - Temp/Part-time Cashier

    by: BIG BAD WOLF Happy July 4th!
Phil scanned the side of beef that was in the cart, along with a number of sauces, pork chops, a leg of lamb, and a few bottles of wine. "Got a date tonight Miss Trirza?"

"Something like that," the female Reptilian said. "My brother's coming up for a visit."

"Ah," said Phil. "Been a while since you've seen him."

"At least five years," said the Reptilian. "He'll enjoy some home cooking. Of course, I've also been talking to Ms. Hersha. Seems she's been thinking about making the Final Decision lately, and with my brother coming up, it might be a good time for her to do it."

"I heard about her cancer," said Phil. "Treatment hasn't been working for her I take."

"I do wish it had," said Miss Trirza. "Me and my brother grew up with her children. She was like a second mother to us. To see her like she is, it just breaks my heart. Of course, if she doesn't want to go through it, that's her choice. She was pleased about my suggestion about her being a meal for my brother though. She does have a soft spot for him."

"And I'm sure he has a soft spot for her," said Phil. "Cash or credit?"

Miss Trirza held up a card, which he scanned. As he did, he caught sight of a younger Reptilian over by the meats.

Miss Trirza looked, and looked back at him. "You have a crush on them, don't you?"

Phil blushed. "Yeah. But I've never been able to ask them how they feel about me."

"On the plus side, they are alone," said Miss Trirza. "Also, besides me, they are also the only other one here. I'll leave you two alone. All else fails, at least you've tried."

"So long as it doesn't end too badly," said Phil.

"Got a niece and a nephew, depending upon your tastes," said Miss Trirza.

"I'll keep that in mind," said Phil.

Miss Trirza soon left.

"Alright," Phil said to himself, as he got out from behind the counter. "Now's your chance."

You have the following choices:

1. Their Crush is a Female Reptilian

2. Their Crush is a Male Reptilian

3. Someone tries to rob the store.

*Noteb*
4. Other

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 BIG BAD WOLF Happy July 4th! (UN: alockwood1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
BIG BAD WOLF Happy July 4th! has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1891761-The-Reptilian-Chronicles/cid/2582769-Phil-Miller---TempPart-time-Cashier