*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1891761-The-Reptilian-Chronicles/cid/2595733-Their-Crush-is-a-Male-Reptilian
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1891761
Humanity has an interesting relationship with another race. 4,780+ Views
This choice: Their Crush is a Male Reptilian  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Their Crush is a Male Reptilian

    by: Unknown
With his heart leaping into his chest, the human inched his way across the store towards the meats section. His crush was a muscular male reptile, Juxej “Dragon” Vivlix. He was nicknamed Draco or Dragon by his classmates and gym coach for his rippling muscular form, as well as his blood deep green scales and mint underbelly, giving him the look of a classical dragon from human folklore. Juxej both loved and hated the nickname, knowing the ‘dragon’ was commonly used by racist humans as anti-reptilian propaganda, yet that word has mostly disappeared from popular culture and most of his peers used it as a way to celebrate his powerful stature, not paint him as a beast.

Phil was absolutely amazed by the creature before him, nearly 12 feet in height, Juxej’s thighs and arms were nearly as thick as Phil’s entire body. The human loved seeing the reptiles huge back muscles bulge and move about under his thin t-shirt. The t-shirt was wet too, and he could smell a tinge of sweat coming off of him, he must’ve been going for a run on account of the light panting. Juxej picked up a large strip of raw beef and his stomach growled audibly, the hulking lizard spun around and screamed upon seeing Phil standing behind him, the reptile fell over and dropped his beef.

After catching his breath he chuckled at Phil, “Geez, Phil… don’t scare me like that.” Picking himself up off the floor, Juxej asked, “Why’d ya’ sneak up on me like that? You workin’ here for the summer?” Phil tried to his best to keep his mind in order, “Um… ugh, y-yeah. I work-I work here! Wanted to save up some dough, ya’ know… So… what are you doing here?” Juxej wiped his forehead, “Just picking up a little snack and a drink after my nightly run. Gotta keep in shape, I’m on scholarship for Mziox College. They want me to play Football for them… honestly I’m more of a Soccer kinda guy, but scholarship’s a scholarship am I right?”

Phil chuckled and shrugged, “I guess so… um… so… I was curious…” Juxej’s eyes widened, “You wanna ask me something?” Phil nodded, he could barely control himself eying up this huge reptilian male, his six-pack under his sweaty shirt looked glorious, “Um… yeah… was wondering if you could eat me-not like… digest me, eat me… like… foodplay eat me?” Juxej nodded and grinned, “That sounds good to me. I never pass up a meal, and you look tasty.” Juxej happily licked his lips and rubbed his paws together. Phil continued, “Ok great… but, um… would you also… wanna… I don’t know… go out, like on a date… as a couple?” Juxej’s eyes widened, “Really?” Phil blushed deeply and looked around nervously, “Um… yeah… but like… if you don’t want to we could-“

Juxej spoke up, “Ya’ know, I’ve always thought you were cute. Sure, why not!? You’re a pretty cute human… and you’ve got a nice little, squeeze-able butt on you.” Juxej grinned and winked at Phil. The human grinned ear-to-ear, “R-really? That’s… that’s-thank you. Thank you! So my shift ends in ten minutes, how about we-“ Before Phil could finish Juxej’s huge tongue splattered across his face, the reptile murred at the human’s taste, “Listen, I can see you’re a bit flustered. Just clean up, and I’ll be waiting outside for you. Then we can start getting to know each other a little better.” Juxej patted Phil on the back, as the human composed himself and turned around to start counting up the register, he could feel Juxej’s claws pinch his butt and he heard the reptile snickering.

Phil eventually returned the register and handed off the store to the nightshift employee. The human’s heart leapt into his throat as he stepped outside of the store and eyed Juxej, leaning against the side of the convenience store. The reptile approached Phil, his stomach still growling, “Hey, hey… my midnight snack has arrived. Tasty and cute. I must be one lucky reptilian.” Phil blushed at his praise, he couldn’t believe it. The human smirked and poked at Juxej’s belly, “Hey, don’t count yourself out big guy, I’m lucky to have such a big, hungry reptile as my date.” The two chuckled before Phil continued, “So… whatta ya’ wanna do now?” A mischievous grin formed on Juxej’s snout as his slit pupils sized-up Phil.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Juxej wants to skip straight to their ‘dinner date’

*Noteb*
2. Juxej is feeling rather kinky

3. Other

*Noteb*
4. Other

*Noteb*
5. Other

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
BIG BAD WOLF is Howling has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1891761-The-Reptilian-Chronicles/cid/2595733-Their-Crush-is-a-Male-Reptilian