*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Brittany
  2. Introduction
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1892357-Tickle-Museum/cid/3167746-Brittany
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Bob
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1892357
Tickle a teacher, a fellow student, or even both.
This choice: Brittany  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Brittany

    by: Fuffernutter
The class entered the tickle museum, following behind Mrs. Fresno. .You go through a bunch of boring stuff about the sensitivity of feet. But then, the tour guide Cathy, announces that this is an interactive part. You had a thing for tickling and you were very excited, but didn’t exactly get what she meant. She asked another kid heads or tails, he said heads. She flipped a coin and it was heads. Then she asked him, would you rather tickle or be tickled? “Tickle” he answered. “Alright,” she replied l. We were led into a room with 28 sets of two holes in the wall. Feet popped out of each hole and were locked in. A small picture and description appeared, your tickles name was brittney it showed a little bit about her and said she liked being tickled.”Tickle them” said Cathy. Everybody seemed confused but you got right to work, you grabbed a feather by the stocks. You begin dragging it in between her toes her toes crunches down and her feet wiggles as you hear her giggles. “One minute left” shouted Cathy, most of your classmates had begun by now. You could tell that she like it as she told you “hold my toes up” you did as she said and got her feet to wiggle around trying to stop ten tickling. For the last 20 seconds you tormented her soft feet by spidering up and down her feet. Time was up and you moved on to some areas which you learned about but werent allowed to tickle such as the thighs butt breasts and waist. You got to the area labeled “ribs and stomach”. Once again it is just more boring stuff about the sensitivity of the stomach and ribs. But then it’s the good part, the interactive part. You are taken to a room once again. This time you see stomachs and ribs in a hole in the wall. You find brittney and see that she is pretty skinny and strectched. “Start tickling you have 2 minutes” shouted Cathy. You began by squeezing her ribs and stomach she giggled and tried to squirm as you did so” you spidered around her stomach making her giggle then up to her ribs causing her to burst out in laughter. Everybody looked in your direction watching your fingers rapidly dance across her upper body. You only had one more minute and you grabbed feathers and dragged them along her sensitive ribs teasing her and making her wiggle.You were done with that and went straight to the next area “sides and armpits” you learned that the sides and armpits are extremely ticklish to feathers. When you got to the interactive area there was 28 containers holding all of the ticklees. All of the containers were painted black but had holes on the side revealing Britney’s armpits and thin sides. You only had 1 minute this time. You would spend this area teasing her with soft feathers and slow movements. You grabbed one feather in each hand and slowly dragged them up and down her sides and armpits, you noticed she squirmed every time you got near her lower sides. When there was 15 seconds left you mercilessly tickled her sensitive sides as she screamed and laughed begging you to stop. When that was over you learned about why the human brain causes you to laugh during tickling. Then, Cathy told you all that there was one more area where you can tickle your ticklees on their feet stomach sides ribs and armpits. You all entered different rooms where your lee was standing waiting for you, you saw her beautiful face for the first time, she was waiting for you in long Jean shorts that went down to her knees and a belly shirt with a bra under it. You saw a table with straps on it where people could be tied spread angle along with holes in the bottom so you could tickle the other side of them,stocks with a place to tie her arms up for armpit and foot tickling. You also see a dentist like chair with arm holds above the head for full body tickling but without stretching the ticklee and lastly you see armholds in a corner used to suspend the arms and watch the helpless body jump around as you tickle them. You prepare. To tickle her but then drop your feather under the table you bend down to pick it up then…..

(You may decide where she is put to be tickled. The options are spread eagle, armpit/foot tickle stock’s, Dentist chair, and the suspended cuffs )

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. She tickles you (Tickle Fight!)

*Noteb*
2. She ties you up and tickles you

3. You see a mysterious paper

*Noteb*
4. Nothing happens

*Noteb*
5. Other

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Fuffernutter (UN: lebouf12123 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Bob has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1892357-Tickle-Museum/cid/3167746-Brittany