*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Catwoman Begins
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1892740-Lets-play-with-Catwoman/cid/1434433-Catwoman-Begins
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Crime/Gangster · #1892740
When the Bat's away, the Cat's will play. And everyone, men/women, wants to play with her.
Chapter #1

Catwoman Begins

    by: Maria777
         Gotham. A dangerous city of psychopaths. The city which the Batman, the Dark Knight, protects. While these super villains inhabit the city, it's still the country's greatest city. Advance buildings and skyscrapers show the modern civilization of architect. Birth place of the advancing technology of mankind. In this city, the rich and the poor can easily be separate from each other. The rich have gain success in their business that has risen over the common people. The lower class either have a tough time finding work or feel as if they are left without a choice and become criminals. Those are fairly common in the city of Gotham. Which the Batman takes them down and Commissioner Gordon lock them away.

         This city has attracted a lot of interesting people. Heroes and villains alike. Including a certain Cat burglar.

         Selina Kyle a.k.a. Catwoman look through a window to the rooms of the museum. Staring back at her is a T-Rex. It's skeleton looked straight at her through the opened door. Was it her imagination or does the T-Rex look like its smiling at her? Three days before, the Gotham museum receive a cargo collection of rare and magical items. They are set in displays around the museums. They are very ancient, and are very mysterious in their power. The ones who dug them up didn't even touch them. They used very expensive tools to carry them out. Its from there they got transported to the museum to the display, no one has touch them even with gloves. The recent years had made them wise about unknown objects. Plus it be a bonus if a thief got something weird from them.

         Catwoman didn't know that. She just knows there are beautiful new toys for her and she wants them. She cuts the window in a hole silently and slid in. Her big ass got stuck a bit but she made it after a few tries. 'Maybe I should go on a diet.' Catwoman thought. She jump to the floor without hitting the silent alarm. She knows the security all to well and knows where the alarms are. Also there is no new security for the new artifacts. 'Must have not put them in yet.' She smiled to herself.

         Catwoman made her way through the museum, carefully dodging cameras and alarms. Soon she had made her way to the room. "Fitish" the artifacts are called. Not concern on the meaning behind the words, Catwoman made her way to them. They were a lot and better than what Catwoman had imagine. She couldn't believe anything so beautiful till now. She open her bag and then realized something. She only has room for one. She couldn't easily decide on what to grab. They're many choices and its hard choosing one when you want all. Looking at time, she saw the next guard shift is coming soon.

         Clenching her teeth, Catwoman suck it up and went for the closes one. She easily took it out the glass, which is new, and made a grab for it when...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Maria777 (UN: maria777 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Maria777 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1892740-Lets-play-with-Catwoman/cid/1434433-Catwoman-Begins