*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Everyone is gender reversed
  2. A boy your age
  3. Girl
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1893007-Mirrored/cid/1665000-Everyone-is-gender-reversed
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1893007
What happens when someone stumbles into an alternate reality? And starts changing too?
This choice: Everyone is gender reversed  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Everyone is gender reversed

    by: Unknown
You touch your hair in the mirror. In the mirror it is your natural color rather than your dyed locks. Unbelievable, you think as you stare into your own eyes. You have a sense of your reflection watching you as you watch him.

A glance to the left corner of the mirror reveals a man where your mother should be. "Wait..." you whisper to yourself as you point the mirror around the room. Everyone is the opposite gender of what they should be. It is strange seeing everyone as their opposite genders. "What a cool illusion!" you say, unable to take your eyes off the mirror.

You find you look strange as a boy. your skin looks less smooth without make up. Your eyes look wider without eye liner and your hair is unruly rather than the straightened hair you know is on your head. You finger your smooth locks of hair as you continue to look at your reflection. You even find yourself making faces at the boy and watching him mirror the faces.

Suddenly...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. The boy comes out of the mirror.

2. You go into the mirror.

*Noteb*
3. You become the boy in the mirror in his universe.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Comiccow6 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1893007-Mirrored/cid/1665000-Everyone-is-gender-reversed