*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1893425-Jack-Almighty/cid/1462664-Let-Our-Lust-Open-the-Door
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #1893425
One day, a teenage boy becomes God, with all the omnipotence that goes with the job!
This choice: The 12 year old Daughter Danna  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Let Our Lust Open the Door

    by: Unknown
...Danna Carter, the younger of the two daughters in the family. Her mother Olivia was friends with Jack’s mother, but Jack didn’t know Danna all that well. However, he’d vowed to have sex with the next girl he saw, and she was it.

“What are you doing here?” she asked him.

He said nothing, just took the blonde-haired, blue-eyed girl by the hand and wished to alter her thoughts a bit. Her eyes seemed to glaze over for a brief second, and then the expression on her face changed from disinterest to serious interest.

As she pulled him inside the house by the hand he was already grasping and shut the door behind him, Jack changed the minds of any other occupants of the house so they would be accepting of what was about to happen.

He got glimpses of Olivia and the older daughter, Jamie, as he followed Danna upstairs and into her bedroom.

The twin bed with flowered comforter didn’t seem big enough, so he wished for something bigger. Wish granted, as the bed quickly doubled in size before his eyes. A bookcase and the books it contained had to disappear to make room, although the few Barbie dolls it held remained, now sitting on a shelf above the bed.

Danna, having turned around after closing the door, looked at it with wide eyes. “Oh, my God,” she said.

Jack refrained from saying “exactly.” Instead, he realized, revealing his powers and all that would just get in the way of what he wanted. He made Danna forget the change to her room, and wished that any future changes he made be unnoticed by anyone unless he so desired. That was probably the way God usually did things, he rationed.

Danna blinked, then pulled Jack in for a kiss.

As their lips met, Jack caught a glimpse of the Barbie dolls on their new shelf, and then found himself briefly contemplating porn he’d seen online. Danna was certainly cute enough, but he did have the ability to alter her...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
DragoTime has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1893425-Jack-Almighty/cid/1462664-Let-Our-Lust-Open-the-Door