*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Track Meet Training
  2. Pinkie
  3. Weekend Plans
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1894017-MLP-FiM---High-School-Adventures/cid/1454327-Track-Meet-Training
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Romance/Love · #1894017
You're a human student at a Ponyville high school. Interesting things are bound to happen.
This choice: Go help Rainbow Dash  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Track Meet Training

    by: GWriter
You were about to take Pinkie Pie up on her offer, but then you remember that your other friends needed some help, too.


“I’d love to, Pinkie,” you say, “But I’m kind of busy.”


“Awwww…” she says. “What a bummer.”


“See you around,” you say.


As you walk through Ponyville, you decide to go see Rainbow Dash next. You meet her at the track behind the school.



“What’s up Rainbow?” you say.



“[Your name]! You’re here!” she says. “I thought that you were gonna blow me off.”


“Well, I didn’t,” you say. “So, why’d you ask me to help you specifically today?”



“It’s because the end-of-the-year interscholastic track meet is next Saturday, and I need your help to get me up to speed,” she explains.


This confuses you. Rainbow Dash is the fastest pony you know. Why would she need any help? She sees the perplexed look on your face and explains.


“The track meet is not only for pegasi,” she says. “Earth ponies and unicorns will be participating, too, so no wings.”


“Okay, now it makes sense,” you say.


“Anyway, I’ve been doing some leg workouts over the past few months and I want to see how far I’ve progressed,” she says, then she hands you a complicated looking stopwatch.


“The track meet will be at Ponyville High this year, and I want to see how fast I can do five laps around it,” she explains. “When you tell me to go, press the green button on the top of the watch. When I finish a lap, press the yellow button, and when I’m done, press the red button.”


“Okay,” you say.


So Rainbow Dash runs the five laps and when she’s done, you give your report on how she did.


“Your time was two minutes and forty-five seconds,” you say. “Your fastest lap was lap three, and then your times for the laps after that got progressively lower, so you reached your top speed sometime during lap three.”



“I knew I was right to ask you to help me out,” she says.


“It was kind of enjoyable,” you say. “Well, I have to go. The other ponies wanted me to help them out, too.”


You and Rainbow say your goodbyes and you leave the field, wondering where to go next.

You have the following choices:

1. Sweet Apple Acres

*Noteb*
2. Carousel Boutique

*Noteb*
3. Fluttershy's Cottage

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 GWriter (UN: gwriter at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
GWriter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1894017-MLP-FiM---High-School-Adventures/cid/1454327-Track-Meet-Training