*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Danielle
  2. Danielle and Stephanie
  3. Playing house
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1894220-Housemates/cid/1436859-Danielle
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1894220
Two people share a house. One has a plan to keep the other in diapers.
This choice: Danielle  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Danielle

    by: Immaturity
You and Stephanie have been best friends since high school. When you both got into the same college you decided to rent an apartment together rather than live in the student accommodation.

It's great sharing a house with your best friend. You share everything. Well, almost everything. You do have one secret. You have a huge crush on Stephanie.

You are afraid she'd freak out if she knew you were a lesbian but you're also afraid of never telling her how you feel. What if, by some miracle she feels the same way? Thinking about it almost drives you mad.

"What's wrong?" Stephanie interrupts your thoughts as you walk home from class together. "You look like something is troubling you."

You have the following choices:

1. Tell her that you like her

2. Tell her you were thinking about something from the lecture

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Immaturity (UN: immaturity at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Immaturity has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1894220-Housemates/cid/1436859-Danielle