*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1894220-Housemates/cid/1452173-Tell-her-you-were-thinking-about-something-from
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1894220
Two people share a house. One has a plan to keep the other in diapers.
This choice: Tell her you were thinking about something from the lecture  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Tell her you were thinking about something from...

    by: Immaturity
"Oh." you say, quickly thinking of something to say. "I was just thinking about something the lecturer said in philosophy today."

"Oh yeah?" she says, apparently genuinely interested. "What's that."

"Um." Quick you've got to think of something. "Just...about it being impossible to prove that anything really exists."

"Descartes?" she asks. "What's so shocking about that? You've seen The Matrix."

"Yeah." you say. "I guess."

She rolls her eyes and laughs. "Maybe you're not ready for Philosophy 101."

Great, now she thinks you're an idiot.

That night you have a strange dream. You are sitting next to Stephanie, in Philosophy 101. The lecturer is droning on about some concept which feels just outside your ability to grasp. Turning to Stephanie, you ask "What does that mean."

She pauses writing notes for a moment and turns to shush you. "It's really simple." she insists. "Only a complete idiot wouldn't understand this stuff."

"But.." you try to defend yourself.

"Danielle." the lecturer looks right at you. "Perhaps you can tell us how Voltaire might have responded to such a statement."

"Um..." you say, stalling for an answer you know will never come.

"Stand up." he orders you.

You stand up from your seat, feeling the eyes of the whole class on you.

"Please prove that you are meant to be in this class." He say. "Explain to us what Kant means when he said..." He pauses. "Are you wetting yourself?"

You look down and see the dark patch growing in the crotch of your jeans. "I.... um...."

Everyone points and laughs at you. The laughter fades into the sound of your alarm clock as you wake up.

"It was just a dream." you observe, mostly to reassure yourself. As you become fully aware of your surroundings you realise that something is wrong. Your bottom feels wet. "No." you say out loud. "No way... I didn't." throwing back the covers you discover that, in fact, you did. You've wet the bed. "Shit."

Looking at the time you realise that you don't have much time to get ready for work. If you take the time to wash your sheets now you'll definitely be late.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Leave your sheets until you come home

2. Wash your sheets now

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Immaturity (UN: immaturity at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Immaturity has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1894220-Housemates/cid/1452173-Tell-her-you-were-thinking-about-something-from