*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1894220-Housemates/cid/1436880-Stephen
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1894220
Two people share a house. One has a plan to keep the other in diapers.
This choice: Stephen  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Stephen

    by: Unknown
Stephanie has been your best friend as long as you can remember, because you were immediate neighbors for your whole life. When you both got into the same college Susan offered you to share her uncle's house with her and three other friends of her that you never met.

You accepted the offer because you need to get away from your parents and have some privacy. Privacy to explore a side of yourself that you've had to repress most of your life.

For as long as you've been aware that boys and girls are different you've felt that you would much rather have been a girl.

Fairly early, you learned the hard way that boys are not meant to want to be girls. Your parents laughed at you when you were four and you told them you wanted a pretty dress for your birthday and you were teased by everyone in your class on your first day of school when you asked one of the girls if you could play dolls with her.

Since then you've kept your feelings to yourself, not even Susan knows it. You've bought a few cute dresses and other items like bras and panties. You've worn them when you had a few hours to yourself but you've but that's not really enough.

You've brought your secret stash of clothes with you and you've been saving up to buy more. Today you are moving in, you and Susan move your stuff into your room, when suddenly Susan discovers your secret stash of clothes. "Stephen why did you bring girls clothes with you?" Susan asks you.

You have the following choices:

1. Tell her your secret.

*Noteb*
2. Tell her that you grabbed your sister's clothes by mistake.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Immaturity has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1894220-Housemates/cid/1436880-Stephen