*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Stephanie
  2. Danielle and Stephanie
  3. Playing house
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1894220-Housemates/cid/1439502-Stephanie
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1894220
Two people share a house. One has a plan to keep the other in diapers.
This choice: Stephanie  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Stephanie

    by: Immaturity
You and Danielle have been best friends since high school. When you both got into the same college you decided to rent an apartment together rather than live in the student accommodation.

It's great sharing a house with your best friend. You share everything. Well, almost everything. You do have one secret. For a long time you've fantasized about putting Danielle in diapers and treating her like a toddler.

The idea does turn you on, Danielle's embarrassment and the feeling of control you would have over her, but it's more than just that. You want to take care of her and you think she'd look absolutely adorable in a short little-girl style dress with a big puffy diaper sticking out from under the skirt.

You are walking home from class with her one day as you notice she appears to be deep in thought. "What's wrong?" you ask. "You look like something is troubling you."

She takes a deep breath and insists "Promise that you won't freak out."

"I promise." you say taking hold of her hand. "What is it Danielle?"

"I..." she seems afraid to tell you. "I like you."

You don't respond immediately, pondering the possible meanings of 'like'

"I've had a crush on you since the ninth grade." she clarifies.

"You're a lesbian?" you ask.

"I knew it. You're freaked out aren't you?" she panics. "I shouldn't haven't said anything."

"Danielle!" you say firmly, taking her other hand and looking into her eyes. "I'm not freaking out. Clam down."

"Okay." you say, taking a few deep breaths. "I'm sorry."

You have the following choices:

1. Ask her out on a date

2. Tell her your secret

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Immaturity (UN: immaturity at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Immaturity has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1894220-Housemates/cid/1439502-Stephanie