*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Ask her out on a date
  2. Stephanie
  3. Danielle and Stephanie
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1894220-Housemates/cid/1439528-Ask-her-out-on-a-date
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1894220
Two people share a house. One has a plan to keep the other in diapers.
This choice: Ask her out on a date  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Ask her out on a date

    by: Immaturity
As you start walking again, keeping hold of one of her hands you suggest "Let's go out for dinner tonight."

"You mean like a date?" She asks excitedly.

"Yes." You say. with a smile. "Like a date."

That evening you take Danielle out to a nice restaurant. You do your best to make it romantic.

After the meal you suggest a movie and she eagerly agrees.

As the movie starts, you put your arm around her. She moves closer, resting her head on your breast and wrapping her arm around your waist.

You spend the entire movie like that, cuddling with Danielle. You can't help imagining her doing this dressed in a diaper and onesie.

When the night is finally over you drive her back to the apartment and kiss her goodnight.

You have the following choices:

1. Tuck her in like a little girl

*Noteb*
2. Start making out

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Immaturity (UN: immaturity at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Immaturity has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1894220-Housemates/cid/1439528-Ask-her-out-on-a-date