*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Daniel
  2. Daniel and Stephen
  3. Playing house
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1894220-Housemates/cid/1443917-Daniel
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1894220
Two people share a house. One has a plan to keep the other in diapers.
This choice: Daniel  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Daniel

    by: Immaturity
You and Stephen have been best friends since high school. When you both got into the same college you decided to rent an apartment together rather than live in the student accommodation.

It's great being away from your parents and sharing a house with your best friend. You can do whatever you want. Well, almost whatever you want. You can't tell Stephen that you have had a crush on him for years.

You are sure he'd freak out if he even knew you were gay, and then if you admitted that you liked him... Would he still want to share a house? However, you're also afraid of never telling him how you feel. What if, by some miracle he feels the same way? Thinking about it almost drives you mad.

"What's wrong with you?" Stephen interrupts your thoughts as you walk home from class together. "You're not even watching where you're going."

You have the following choices:

1. Tell him that you're gay

*Noteb*
2. Tell him that you were thinking about something from the lecture

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Immaturity (UN: immaturity at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Immaturity has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1894220-Housemates/cid/1443917-Daniel