*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1897851-Fantasy-Control/cid/VLMS6X6KM-Josh-calls-a-friend-girl
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1897851
You are an average horny 18yo, your name is Josh and your wildest fantasy comes true.
This choice: Josh calls a friend (girl)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Josh calls a friend (girl)

    by: John Johnny Johnson
Josh was satisfied, but now he wanted some fun.

He went up to his room and called up Crimson, "Hey, Josh. What can I do for you?"

"Hey, Crimson. I was wondering if I could come hang out?" He began focusing on her saying 'yes.'

"You know what?" She asked, sounding happy. "Why not? Come on over."

He hung up, smiling. This was going to be fun.

He spent the 5 minute walk planning on what he should do. When he got there, he already knew.

Crimson opened the door before he could knock, her gorgeous emerald eyes staring at him. "Saw you coming up." She stepped aside so he could enter, then closed the door behind him.

He started appreciating her toned muscles, along with her crop top and short jeans. He then started focusing on her showing him to her sisters room. "Hey, you never met Lilac, have you? Come on."

She showed him to her room while him eyes shifted between her ass and her short blond hair.

When Josh entered Lilac's room, he saw a woman a little taller than him with long brown hair, flawless skin, and hazel eyes with flecks of gold. It was hard to believe they were twins.

She stood there a little confused, wearing very modest clothes. Josh enacted his plan.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Crimson and Lilac make out in front of him

*Noteb*
2. The twins pleasure Josh

*Noteb*
3. Josh plays with them

*Noteb*
4. They have a threesome

5. Reader's choice

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 John Johnny Johnson (UN: l0v3rs2g3tha at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
johnluvfeet has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1897851-Fantasy-Control/cid/VLMS6X6KM-Josh-calls-a-friend-girl