*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Rachel
  2. Parents Are Away on Vacation
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1899473-Gassed/cid/1452807-Rachel
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1899473
You're a teenage girl who is at the mercy of your siblings, who are very gassy.
This choice: Rachel  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Rachel

    by: hotpocketshogun
You come home to find your little sister sitting on the couch, watching tv. With nothing better to do, you sit next to her and watch as well. After a long, mutual silence of staring at the television Rachel speaks.

"Hey, Jamie," She addresses you nonchalantly without even glancing at you.

"Yeah?" You ask, looking at her. With her eyes still blandly fixed on the screen, she reached up, grabbed you by your hair and yanked your head down towards her butt. You yelp as she leans over and crams your face under her big, bubble butt. A huge fart blasts out from her baggy shorts into your nose reeking of eggs that have been rotting for three weeks then hardboiled.

"Gah! Rachel!" you cough, trying to pull your face from under her reeking rear-end, "Oh dear god that stinks! Let me go!" Rachel completely ignore your struggles, still watching the tv as if nothing was happening. She shifted herself to sit, full weight, on your face. Your protests are suddenly muffled to soft mmmphs! as her mass presses down onto you, sealing you in a perpetual fart. With her eyes ever glued to the flickering screen, Rachel rubs her fat booty on your face to get comfortable on her new seat. She wrinkles her nose to force out another smelly fart. You kick ans scream and try to push your sister's crushing, stinking rear from your face, but it barely budged her.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 hotpocketshogun (UN: hotpocketshogu at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
brownbooty has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1899473-Gassed/cid/1452807-Rachel