*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Scipio Fortuna
  2. Character Creation
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1900984-Male-Anthro-Spanking/cid/1458205-Scipio-Fortuna
by Twiga
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Animal · #1900984
You're a male Anthro who wants to be spanked!
This choice: Scipio 'Pretty Boy' Fortuna  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Scipio Fortuna

    by: Readasaur
Name: Scipio "Pretty Boy" Fortuna

Age: 30

Species: Peacock

Sexual Orientation: Bisexual

Personality: Scipio is a very bad boy. He loves to tease and taunt others with his gorgeous body while insulting their own. A petty crook when he was young, and then later a high-paid stripper, his greatest thrill comes from showing off to guys and girls and then refusing to let them touch him. His arrogance will likely get him in trouble one of these days, and there are many who would enjoy punishing the cruel beauty. He most enjoys mooning people and using his tail to frame his lovely rump.

Looks: Scipio is slim, but has just enough muscle to impress. Most of the fat in his body is concentrated on his perfect bubble butt. His feathers are vividly colored, and he takes great care of his appearance.

Favorite Food: Strangozzi with Black Truffle

You have the following choices:

1. Begin

*Noteb*
2. New Character

*Noteb*
3. New Character

*Noteb*
4. New Character

*Noteb*
5. New Character

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Readasaur (UN: readasaur at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Twiga has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1900984-Male-Anthro-Spanking/cid/1458205-Scipio-Fortuna