*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Dance of Destiny
  2. Scipio Fortuna
  3. Character Creation
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1900984-Male-Anthro-Spanking/cid/1458223-Dance-of-Destiny
by Twiga
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Animal · #1900984
You're a male Anthro who wants to be spanked!
This choice: Begin  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Dance of Destiny

    by: Readasaur
Another night, another round of pathetic leering morons.
Scipio smiled to himself as he slowly spun on the pole behind him, one leg lazily extended as the crowd hooted for more.
He turned around and casually swayed his rear end at the audience, lifting his tail to give them a brief glimpse before lowering it and walking around the pole, an arrogant strut in his walk as he circled it.
He didn't bother to keep the arrogant sneer off his face as he turned his rump towards the audience again, giving himself a brief spank before lowering his tail again.
It was cruel how he taunted them, but the audience ate it up. He hooked his feathered thumbs in the waistband of his purple speedos and smirked at the audience as he lowered his tail and his speedos as the same time, hiding his butt from the audience that roared in aroused anger. Then he lifted his tail, just as he pulled the speedos up, hiding his ass from view and giving it another teasing spank before strolling offstage.
There, he was informed by one of the stagehands that he had been asked for a private dance in the special room.
He didn't like the room because the regular rules didn't apply, but they were offering a lot of money.
So he sauntered into to find his lucky customer, and was shocked to find.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Readasaur (UN: readasaur at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Twiga has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1900984-Male-Anthro-Spanking/cid/1458223-Dance-of-Destiny