*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The beginning
  2. Story 2
  3. A Night To Remember
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1904131-Talk-About-A-Life-Sentence/cid/1603991-The-beginning
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1904131
A young man reminisces about the last 7,000 years stuck as a variety of different women.
This choice: The beginning  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

The beginning

    by: Norman33
Ceaser and John look at each other and then knod their heads. Kimberly smiles and begins, "It was December 31, 2011. I was ringing in the New Year with all my friends, friends I hadn't seen in thousands of years. I figured I would end it where it all started. Anyway I just had a string of luck. The world was my oyster. I was young, handsome, and a man". That last part causes gets some laughs. After they quiet down she continues, "I was having the night of my life. I had already nailed a couple of bitches and figured I'd get a few more before the night was over. I was young and didn't have any respect for women. They were only good for catching my sperm". "Oh yeh, you were my kind of guy, Kimberly", John shouts with his hand up for a high five from Ceaser. Ceaser gives returns the high five and Kimberly continues. "Well the ball dropped and the bitch I was with disappeared with one of my friends, so I started looking for another. It was ok with me, bro's before hoe's and all that. I found this trio of bitches wear very little dancing with each other. I came up and just started dancing with them. They were not very welcoming and walked off. Figured they must be lesbians. I was drunk and undetered, so I went after them. I followed them up to the roof top. I may have shouted a few rude comments at them while they were walking off. When I got up to the roof I was a bit pissed off. I whipped out my cock and said something along the lines how long has it been since you cunt sucking muff divers seen a dick? They looked at each other and then waved there hands muttering some wierd language. Suddenly it was if time had stood still. I felt myself being mentally ripped open like a book. They saw and knew in that instant everything about me. My whole life was laid out in front of me and it wasn't nice. I had done some pretty rotten things. The three started making comments about what a lousy human being I was. Angry I shouted that they had no right to judge me. Right or not they did judge me and then they cursed me. With the wave of their hands I was flung from the rooftop and fell. It was not the pavement below though that I landed on. Instead I fell through for lack of a better word a vortex of colors, of time. When I came to a landing I was in.......................

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Ancient Egypt

*Noteb*
2. Ancient China

3. Some other place

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Norman33 (UN: norman33 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Fitzroy Clement has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1904131-Talk-About-A-Life-Sentence/cid/1603991-The-beginning