*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Story 3
  2. A Night To Remember
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1904131-Talk-About-A-Life-Sentence/cid/1907287-Story-3
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1904131
A young man reminisces about the last 7,000 years stuck as a variety of different women.
This choice: Story 3  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Story 3

    by: Unknown
"Well, you guys are all into that anime shit these days, ain't ya? So how about a story from one of my many lifetimes spent in Japan?"

"Before the Meiji era and the Reforms of the late 1800's, Japan was an isolated, homogeneous country of peasants and samurai, all sworn to obey their local lords.

All samurai were men, for the most part, so there wasn't much in the way of job advancement for women like me.

In that lifetime, I was born into poverty, as was much of the population. Greed and desperation forced my dirt-farming parents to sell me off to the local brothel. It wasn't a pleasant job, but it kept a roof over my head.

Anyway, one day I was met with a most unusual visitor, inquiring after my services in the art of man-pleasuring.

It was...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. A samurai

*Noteb*
2. A peasant

*Noteb*
3. The local lord

*Noteb*
4. A bored housewife

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Fitzroy Clement has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1904131-Talk-About-A-Life-Sentence/cid/1907287-Story-3