*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Trapped On A Chair
  2. Arriving at St. Janes
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1904884-Shrunk-at-an-all-girls-K-12-school/cid/1477507-Trapped-On-A-Chair
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1904884
You shrink in an all girls school.
This choice: The elementary school section of the school  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Trapped On A Chair

    by: Jonny
You are passing through the elementary section of the school to get to your sister's section before the bell rings. You try to hurry but the little kids continue to get in your way and block your path. You are about to reach the end of the elementary esction when your head suddenly begins to pound and you black out. You wake up some time later on a hard and plastic surface. You try to stand up and figure out where you are; you look around and see little children sitting in desks, talking with eachother about different things. You then realize you are right on a desk chair in one of the elementary classrooms. Walking over to the edge of the seat you see that it is a very large drop to the floor, one you are sure you wouldn't survive. A girl walks into the room holding her stomach as if she isn't feeling well, she begins to head towards the chair you are trapped on. You see no way to avoid being crushed except to run to the far back of the seat. You try to run as fast as you can as you see her giant rear beginning to descend towards the chair.

Are you able to avoid being crushed under this girl's giant behind?
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Jonny (UN: callxmexjesus at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
TopBeehler has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1904884-Shrunk-at-an-all-girls-K-12-school/cid/1477507-Trapped-On-A-Chair