*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1904884-Shrunk-at-an-all-girls-K-12-school/cid/1477660-Yes-you-were-able-to-safetly-reach-the-back-of
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1904884
You shrink in an all girls school.
This choice: Yes, you were able to safetly reach the back of the chair.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Yes, you were able to safetly reach the back of...

    by: Jonny
The giant butt slams onto the chair and nearly knocks you off with its force. You now realize how small you really are when you see this young girls giant ass is the size of a house compared to you, it could crush you in an instant and no one would ever know. You shake off the fear and try to think of a way to get this girl's attention. You stretch your neck to look up to try and see where her head is, it is going to be like climbing a mountain. The chair begins to slightly vibrate at the girl bends over and lets out a little toot, well little at regular size, but it was like a summer breeze blowing in your face, except it wasn't as pleasant. She begins to groan in pain, she is clearly sick. Well sick or not you have to get her to notice you, she will be able to get you some help.

You jump up to reach the belt loop on her worn out blue jeans and hoist yourself up to grab the bottom of her shirt. You use all your strength to climb this girl's back; luckily the shirt has a few creases for you to step on. You are about halfway to her ear when you hear more rumbling. She holds her stomach and bends over in pain once more, though this caused the crease you were standing on to slowly reduce in size before it can't support your weight and you beging to fall. You look down and see the back of her jeans opening up as well as her exposed crack. You close your eyes and hope for the best.

You have the following choices:

1. You land inside of her jeans pocket.

2. You land inside of her jeans.

3. You land inside of her panties.

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Jonny (UN: callxmexjesus at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
TopBeehler has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1904884-Shrunk-at-an-all-girls-K-12-school/cid/1477660-Yes-you-were-able-to-safetly-reach-the-back-of