*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Brother
  2. Close Encounters of Another Kind
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1905030-Hypergaia/cid/1475139-Brother
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Sci-fi · #1905030
A world full of giant humans and advanced technology has been discovered. Another GT story
This choice: In a village of praising giants  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Brother

    by: The Black Mamba
The woman traveled faster than a car at freeway speed in California. What would take her 3 minutes to walk would take a man over an hour to run. Soon you come across what seemed like a tribal village on Earth. The only thing in between you and that village was a horde of other giants, who seem to be welcoming you to their peaceful planet.

The woman carrying you shouted to the group, "Fellow Atlanteans, our brother has arrived!"

"Atlanteans? Brother?" You needed answers immediately. Your remarks were drowned out by boisterous cheering. One of the giants took a couple of steps and said to her, "Oracle, the vision is true! Have our ancestors really set foot on our planet?"

Your head was loaded with questions that had to be answered immediately. "Yes, they have," the Oracle continues. "I found a group of them while I was meditating. However..." She holds your out towards the group. "This man matches the prophecy of old. He will unite the Old World and the New World and bring us peace!"

More deafening cheering. The Oracle, or at least what she's called, turns to you. "I know it seems hard to you to be this clueless. Settle here. We will provide you answers."

Seems tempting. However, you were near a thousand 200 foot tall giants that can bring you instant death. All you had was a taser, with no backup whatsoever. This could be a trap. What will you do?

You have the following choices:

1. Spend the night with the Oracle

*Noteb*
2. Meet some of the villagers

*Noteb*
3. Graciously turn down the offer

*Noteb*
4. Obvious trap. Run

*Noteb*
5. Reader's Choice

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 The Black Mamba (UN: brainiac222 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
The Black Mamba has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1905030-Hypergaia/cid/1475139-Brother