*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Camp
  2. 14-15
  3. In The Beginning...
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1905495-The-Neverending-Stripping-Story/cid/1557132-Camp
by Ewong
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1905495
Characters of varying ages lose their clothes in several embarrassing situations.
This choice: Camp  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Camp

    by: worlddominator
Casey was sick of this camp. Camp Hickory was extremely boring sleepaway camp to the 15 year old. Although she was 15, Casey was pretty developed starting to get curves and having B-cup breasts. Her parents were sick of her nasty attitude and sent her to here. It was not bad as she makes it out though. For starters, they have a nothing between the hours of 7pm and 8am having over 12 hours of free time. In addition, during the camp hours, they mainly played and swam in the lake or maybe went on a hike. The camp grounds were beautiful. The food served for the meals was pretty decent and of a decent portion.However, Casey was still a brat and had only been there for two days so far.
Currently it was 9pm and most of the girls were in their cabins. She was in a cabin with 3 other girls, Sheila, Mary and Sandra. Casey was walking in her underwear as she didn't like wearing pajamas during the summer. The other girls were gathered in a circle.
"Hey, what are you guys doing?" asked Casey.
"We were about to play strip poker. Losing has to stay naked for the whole night" said Mary.
"Okay I'm in. It'll be a blast to see one of you naked." said Casey as she put on some pants and a jacket.
Despite this additional wear, her lack of a poker face hurt her in the end.She was down to her panties with only Sandra the only other one in her underwear. Luckily, Sandra had just lost and she just took off her bra. It was down to the final hand. Sheila and Mary already showed a full house and two pairs. Casey's hand was only a pair of aces. She worried as Sandra her hand. It was...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. No pairs

*Noteb*
2. A Three of a Kind

3. Another pair of Aces

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 worlddominator (UN: worlddominator at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Ewong has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1905495-The-Neverending-Stripping-Story/cid/1557132-Camp