*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Amusement Park
  2. 14-15
  3. In The Beginning...
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1905495-The-Neverending-Stripping-Story/cid/1768014-Amusement-Park
by Ewong
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1905495
Characters of varying ages lose their clothes in several embarrassing situations.
This choice: Amusement Park  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Amusement Park

    by: Waterlogged Buffalo
Samantha, Chloe, and Rebecca were all together in a car going to the amusement park they'd saved forever for. They were fourteen, fifteen, and sixteen respectively.

They'd been life-long friends and after Rebecca had gotten her license on her sixteenth birthday, the group became even more inseparable as the barreled to whatever destination the group decided. This time however was special, they finally had money to do something fun together. They laughed and sang all the way to the amusement park that was an hour away from their town.

However, since crossing the threshold, with Samantha and Rebecca singing merrily, Chloe, the designated money-holder, was seeing problems that quieted her immediately. You see, the girls being young and naive looked only at the prices when they began saving, not at the current prices. They being over the age of children didn't qualify for the much reduced prices and were unfortunately underfunded.

When they parked, Chloe spoke up and said "Umm... guys".

"Yeah?" Rebecca and Samantha asked in near unison

"We don't have enough money." Chloe said as meekly as she could while pointing to the sign.

And while it was true, none of them wanted to say a word. They'd just rode an hour expecting a fun time and here they're presented with an obstacle.

The group brainstormed when it was suggested that...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. They Sneak In

2. They Make Samantha of them Look Younger for a Children's Ticket

3. Other

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Waterlogged Buffalo (UN: seuern at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Ewong has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1905495-The-Neverending-Stripping-Story/cid/1768014-Amusement-Park