*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. A fast food restaurant
  2. I hate Mondays
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1906787-Workplace-Squashing/cid/1481458-A-fast-food-restaurant
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #1906787
You're the only male at your job and keep getting squashed by your BBW coworkers.
This choice: A fast food restaurant  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

A fast food restaurant

    by: Squashee
Fast forward to an hour later, you find yourself standing in front of your till taking orders from yet another group of women who order half the menu. Same thing that happens every day.

As much as you hated dealing with customers, it was better than being in the back making the food and being supervised by the sweaty head cook Julie. She was large, about 3 feet taller then you, and took up a lot of room so it was tough moving around back there when you had to cook. All her shape was in her ass. It stuck out about two feet from her back and your face came up to about the middle of it.
You've spent multiple shifts squashed up against the counter because of her ass pressing against you.

Of course out here you had to deal with your manager Janice. She was just as tall as Julie, but was far more cruel and demanding. She seemed to enjoy giving you the worst tasks possible. One time, she had you clean the woman's restroom. It took your entire shift because customers kept coming in and using you in...unpleasant ways. You shudder and try to suppress the memory.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Squashee (UN: squashee at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Squashee has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1906787-Workplace-Squashing/cid/1481458-A-fast-food-restaurant