*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1906787-Workplace-Squashing/cid/1488976-A-customer-lost-something-in-the-ball-pit
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #1906787
You're the only male at your job and keep getting squashed by your BBW coworkers.
This choice: A customer lost something in the ball pit.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

A customer lost something in the ball pit.

    by: Squashee
"Excuse me sir, I lost my dolly in the ball pit!" You look out over your till, then down to a little girl standing in front of it. "Can you help me find her, puh-leese!"
Sigh. "Sure kid."
"Yay!"
You walk over to the pit by the play area and stick your hand in and start feeling around for the kid's toys. "You have to look in deeper mister!" Without warning the girl pushes you and you topple over into the ball pit.
"Thanks kid."
"Welcome!"
You shake your head and dive under the balls, hoping to see the toy somewhere. Caught up in your search you don't pay too much attention to the loud voices talking outside the pit next to you.
"Oh I remember playing in these ball pits when I was a kid! Who wants to play?"
"Missy, aren't you a little old for that?"
"Oh shut up Lilly."
You look up in time to a large foot come down into the pit, so you dodge out of the way. You start trying to get up, but the girl (Missy you guess), drops butt first into the pit, right on top of you.
"Come on girls, it's fun!"

You have the following choices:

1. Her friend's joins in.

2. Janice kicks them out

3. Missy feels you.

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Squashee (UN: squashee at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Squashee has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1906787-Workplace-Squashing/cid/1488976-A-customer-lost-something-in-the-ball-pit