*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Her point of view
  2. White (Redhead)
  3. Starting
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1907945-Erotic-Fantasy/cid/1503149-Her-point-of-view
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Joe
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1907945
A fantasy story where you can literally do whatever you want.
This choice: She shrinks you  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Her point of view

    by: Unknown
She comes closer.

- But first, give me a kiss. - staring up at you.

- Come for it. - you say smiling.

She smiles too and kiss you on tiptoes. Firstly she kiss you on the lips, but then it turns into a passionate kiss, a very passionate one. During the kiss you massage her boobs and her ass. She also touches your dick above the trousers. You are so excited. But you start to feel something strange, a warm sensation over the whole body. You feel it during 5 seconds or so, feeling a little dizzy but you don't dislike it.

- Wow, that was great. Maybe that medallion has a bit of magic, hahaha. That kiss was... wow - you say staring at her.

- Do you want more? - she says it with lust in her eyes.

- Yes.

But then you notice something. You are staring DIRECTLY at her, like if you were the same high. Then you look at her feet... but both of her feet are on the ground. You look at her again, surprised. She smiles.

- What the hell? Thats a good trick, you seem to be the same high as me. How are you doing it? Did you changed your choose during the kiss? How you did it? I didn't notice it.

- I told you, the medallion is magic.

- You are starting to freak me out. Do you say that thing can make you the same high as me? That's impossible!

- The truth is... YOU are the same high as me. I shrank you to my height.

- Are you kidding me? OK Where's the camera?

- There's no camera. I just wanted to kiss you on flat feet. I thought it would be funny to shrink you. Don't worry won't be forever, just enjoy the moment - she winks at you and kiss you again, with the same passion. Now you notice that her breasts seem to be a bit bigger and your clothes are loose. Could this be for real?

She removes her t-shirt and do the same with your's.

- The should seem bigger for you now, right? - she says bouncing her boobs.

- How did you do it? I can't understand.

- I'll make you believe me. - she says it with that strange smile while she brings you closer. Her boobs touches your chest. Suddenly you feel the same sensation as before, like if you were falling, but without any move. A feel a little dizzy but you like the sensation. But, no way! You are shrinking. Your jeans fall down and you have to look up at her.

- Now you have my point of view. - she notices your shock - Oh, don't be frightened. I told you this won't be forever. Let's try, it can be fun. Now come for a kiss little one.

You feel strange giving her a kiss that way but you decide to give it a try.

You have the following choices:

1. She shrinks you until your face is in front of her breast

*Noteb*
2. You fuck her at this size

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Joe has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1907945-Erotic-Fantasy/cid/1503149-Her-point-of-view