*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Your younger sister
  2. The discovery
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1910042-The-soul-swapping-bowl/cid/1499620-Your-younger-sister
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #1910042
A body swap story with a bowl.
This choice: Your younger sister  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Your younger sister

    by: Adeptus Astartes
"What are you doing up here?" your sister Stacey asked you, as she held her ipod in her hands. You could hear the faint blast of music coming from the earphones she had stuffed into both of her ears. She however took one of them out to she could hear your reply to her question.

"Just rooting around" you shrugged, then you looked at the bowl and held it up so that Stacey could see it.

"What's that...a ceremonial offering?" she joked.

You smiled at her. "No, according to this note, this water can make two people swap bodies if they both drink out of this bowl" you told your sister, who gave you the strongest stare of skepticism ever. The intense frown on her face told her she didn't believe you.

"Bullshit!" Stacey blurted out rather bluntly.

"Yeah, maybe, but...why don't we test it out to be sure" you chuckled.

"Even if it was true, why would I want to be in your body??" your sister said. "I have no interest in finding out what its like being a boy thank you" she continued, as she turned her music off so she could talk to you better. As she did so, you took stock of what Stacey was wearing, her casual clothes, consisting of a white tank top, a pair of denim jeans and her usual pair of black ballet flats. Her long brown hair was down around her shoulders instead of in a ponytail like it normally was.

"You sure about that?" you questioned her.

"Er...yeah!" Stacey nodded firmly.

"I've wondered what its like being a girl" you admitted to her, which just made her laugh.

"I bet you have!" your sister mumbled, as she started poking around the attic, looking for anything she might like to take. "But you're not having my body" she told you. "And anyway...why are we talking about this? Body swapping is NOT possible, except in crappy movies!" she groaned. To prove a point she then walked over to you and took the bowl in her hands, taking a drink of the water out of it. "Here, drink it if you want, nothing's gonna happen!" she smiled...then stuck her tongue out at you, before leaving the attic and disappearing back downstairs into her bedroom.

That left you standing there, bowl in hand, wondering whether or not to actually take a sip of the water, which seemed to sparkle a lot more than water normally did.

You decided to...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Adeptus Astartes (UN: saracen1187 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Wandering Mind has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1910042-The-soul-swapping-bowl/cid/1499620-Your-younger-sister