*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Reptilian male
  2. The Beginning!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1910140-A-world-without-sickness/cid/1496414-Reptilian-male
by MC
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1910140
The common cold was extinct until a scientist who may be a little mad brought it back.
This choice: Reptilian male  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Reptilian male

    by: MC
Stone performed his normal morning exercise routine, running around the city headphones on and a water bottle in his hand. He rounded the next corner and bumped into a strange fellow, knocking him back a couple of steps.

"Sorry bout that? You okay?" Stone asked, unfazed by the blow and still jogging in place. Once he was sure the stranger was okay he continued on his running path around the large apartment complex that Stone lived in. About a minute later he felt a light tingle up in his nose. He ignored it at first and continued on his way, sniffling and snorting at random moments to keep it at bay. Eventually he was forced to stop and rub and scratch his nose with his clawed fingers, bringing a slight bit of relief from the tickling tingles. He made it to the door and made his way to his apartment, nose tingling and running against his will.

Stone made into his room, sniffling and scrubbing at his nose when he couldn't hold it any longer. "HeH'Choo!"

Stone shook his head and hit the showers, washing away the sweat and dirt from his jog and prepares to start his day.

Where does stone go?

You have the following choices:

1. Stone goes to work

*Noteb*
2. Stone goes out with his friends

*Noteb*
3. Stone stays home because he isn't feeling well

*Noteb*
4. Writer's choice

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 MC (UN: megacycle at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
MC has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1910140-A-world-without-sickness/cid/1496414-Reptilian-male