*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Shrunken at your desk
  2. Parvos Incorporated
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1911082-Shrunk-at-Work/cid/1499713-Shrunken-at-your-desk
by Lopad
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · LGBTQ+ · #1911082
Your boring office job is about to get a lot more interesting.
This choice: Go join Lucas in your cubicle.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Shrunken at your desk

    by: Lopad
You walk back to your cubicle. Lucas is on his computer already talking to a customer on the new online customer support website Parvos has created. You turn on your computer. The cubicle that you share with Lucas is set up so that both of your desks face away from each other in opposite directions. It is nice for you to have a friend near to talk to at work when you're not busy.

Phwaaaaaaaaarpt! Lucas farts loudly. "Lucas! That's disgusting," You jokingly scold him laughing. You cover your nose and fan the air away from your face.

"Sorry man, I had Mexican last night," he laughs. Lucas is never shy to share his gas with you. Even though you always scold him for it, his constant gasiness is actually a turn on for you.

Your computer starts up and you go to the company homepage. Suddenly, you start to feel strange and tingly. Your body starts to shake. You notice that your desk seems to be getting higher. How can this be happening? You're shrinking! The shrinking stops when you have reached 2 inches in height.

You frantically run to the side of your chair then step back seeing how far of a drop down it is. Somehow your clothes have shrunk with you so it's almost as if you've just disappeared. "Hey Henry," Lucas says from his desk, "Did you get that memo?"

"Lucas! I'm down here on my chair!" You yell, but he can't hear you.

"Henry?" Lucas turns around to see that you are gone, "Oh, well then," he says embarrassed that he was talking to himself."

This is bad. You don't know how you got into this situation, but you need to get out of it quick. What do you do?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Wait for someone to find you.

2. Try to get Lucas's attention again.

*Noteb*
3. Climb down your chair.

*Noteb*
4. Climb up to your desk.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Lopad (UN: iopad at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lopad has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1911082-Shrunk-at-Work/cid/1499713-Shrunken-at-your-desk