*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1911082-Shrunk-at-Work/cid/1500117-Mr-Hall-enters
by Lopad
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · LGBTQ+ · #1911082
Your boring office job is about to get a lot more interesting.
This choice: Mr. Hall enters.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Mr. Hall enters.

    by: The Boy
You slowly get up and take off your jacket, disgusted by Anthony's loogie. You are even more disgusted by the lingering smell of Mark's gross gas.
Just then, Mr. Hall enters the bathroom and smells Mark's fart all over you.
"Walters, is that..." he sniffs the air around you "Is that you?"
"J-just trying to make sure I don't embarrass the company in front of the speakers, like you asked, sir", you respond, knowing that even though this is still an odd scenario, he'll still appreciate the complement to his ego.
"Hmph, better not. I've been working my ass off making this company look as good as possible..." Mr. Hall says as he goes to the urinal. As he does so, you gaze at his body. He is around Mark's musculature, if not a bit bigger. As he finishes, you decide to speak up.
"Well, sir, to be honest, I don't think Mark and Anthony are wright for the company,"
Once you say that, Hall looks directly at you, "Go on," he says,
"Well, they've been... a little inappropriate..."
"Inappropriate? They do more work than you and your buddy Lucas, and STILL get the job done better, how could they be inappropriate?"
"Well, they've been kinda bullying other workers..."
"Bullying, more like toughening you l puny kids up. " He begins to walk up to you "Their trying to make you into men, or women, or whatever" he says, with a slight giggle,
"But sir,"
"But nothing!" he replies, "Now why don't you clean up cause honestly, you SMELL like one!" he states in an intimidating way, "in fact, why not help in your unusual fragrance..."
He pushes you down. He then sits down on your upper chest, giving you a good view of his muscular gloots covered by his well-fitting dress pants, and farts loudly. The smell instantly hits your nose and is quite foul. He then backs up and sits on your face. Your nose and mouth are now right in his ass crack, and he releases a deep, strong fart right up your nose. He lets out a sigh "I've been holding that in, luckily, you gave me the idea of letting it all out beforehand, and supplied me with a great place to do so, haha!" the mean big bully states. He wiggles his butt on you as you scream.
"Shut up and appreciate it, boy!" He yells. You try not to breathe, but eventually you have to, and the terrible odor requires a negative response. You end up with a nose and a mouth full of his foul gas.
"Now, shrimp, I know you'd probably love to get more acquainted with my ass, but I've got a lot of work to do, and let this be a lesson to you, you may complain as much as you please, but in the end, I'm the boss, and I'll make your life hell!" He states, farting loudly just half a second afterwords. He then gets up, and exits the bathroom with a mean snicker.

Your face is red from the pressure of his ass. You slowly get up and and look at yourself. You stink of farts from both Mark and Mr. Hall. You exit the bathroom without even using the sinks or remembering your jacket, as your mind is filled with too much defeat. It is once you enter the elevator that you realize you still reek of farts. And of coarse, the other people in the elevator are not appreciative of this. Once you get off, you rush to the nearest bathroom, but pass a water machine first. You decide to get a drink and...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Nothing happens (yet)

*Noteb*
2. You shrink

*Noteb*
3. Lucas shows up and stops you.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 The Boy (UN: cooldude9404 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lopad has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1911082-Shrunk-at-Work/cid/1500117-Mr-Hall-enters