*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. What's up, doc?
  2. or more choices (you pick)
  3. where am i
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1911801-shrunk-in-looney-tunes/cid/2176329-Whats-up-doc
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1911801
shrunken down interactive with you being found by looney tune characters
This choice: bugs  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

What's up, doc?

    by: Jayguy
You slowly open your eyes, your head is pounding. The fact that it's hot out doesn't help. You feel like you've been asleep for years. Maybe you can lift yourself to your feet. You try as hard as you can but your arms give out. Bah, what could happen if I just laid here for a few minutes or hours, you think to yourself.

Then, the rumbling starts. At first, it's practically unnoticeable but it gradually gets louder until it feels like the world will collapse beneath you.
Then, the rocks. As you're lying on the hard cement, rocks of a strange orange color begin to pass by you. Some of them drop from the sky, but other orange boulders roll by, as if pushed by whatever is making the quakes in the ground. Some of the were also strangely wet. The rock smelled oddly sweet like...carrots?

Before you can figure out what is happening, an enormous shadow covers you. You crane your neck to find the source, and let out a gasp.
Bugs Bunny towers over you chewing a carrot. Crumbs fall from his mouth and fall towards you like boulders. Bugs's gigantic foot hangs over you threateningly. You try to stand up and run but your legs don't seem to want to cooperate.

The giant rabbit's foot descends quickly and you have no chance of getting out of the way.

WHAM

You are pressed into the ground by the smelly foot of Bugs Bunny. His fur is drenched in sweat, causing you to stick to his flesh. When Bugs lifts his foot back up, you find yourself being lifter with it. You are stuck between Bugs Bunny's smelly toes and he doesn't even know it. The rabbit continues on his way, while you are stuck to his fur. His sweat drips onto you and you are covered in his rancid stench. You finally find the strength to move and begin to pull yourself upwards.

Almost to the top, you try not to let the odor get to you. Suddenly, you are stopped by a sudden impact. You keep you grip on the sweaty fur of Bugs Bunny's toe and continue the ascent. Finally reaching the top of the massive foot, you peak your head out and see Bugs Bunny resting against a tree. He's fallen asleep and you can't help but want to see him up close.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. You go to his head to wake him up.

*Noteb*
2. Go to his backside to rest with him.

3. Take a nap on his massive foot.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Jayguy (UN: jayguy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Moxley Prowler has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1911801-shrunk-in-looney-tunes/cid/2176329-Whats-up-doc