*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Someone else to brainwash first
  2. Nicole's plan
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1912109-Nicoles-Revenge/cid/1527045-Someone-else-to-brainwash-first
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Wasp
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1912109
Nicole starts "recruiting" servants, having snapped after Mina's vicious attack on her.
This choice: Someone else...  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Someone else to brainwash first

    by: Maria777
And also there was Amy. There isn't much use Amy could have for her. Though, that powerful mallet could be a frightful weapon when put to the right use. Nicole paused for a second. She ponders a little more about Amy. Amy has a strange magic that came from the Ring of Acorn. She had wished to be older but that doesn't explain the hammer. Also, Amy's mental stability is a bit shaking these days. Nicole noticed if for some time now and she wonders why no ones is curious about Amy as well. Nicole looked at Amy's file one last time. The Ring of Acorn... If its the same as the other magic rings, it would be a problem if she could break her mind control.

Or not. Nicole still has many people to go after first to choose from. The thought, 'Knuckles is still in town' popped up in her servers out of no where. Hmmmm, Knuckles could be the most logical choice. When (if) she begins her global campaign, she would need a functioning power source. The Master Emerald. And, if this go well, Nicole could have Knuckles bring Julie-Su in her realm for a bit of... Fluid exchange.

Oh that's right, Julie-Su. Now there's a girl that comes in second place to Sally. Julie-Su does have a hot body. She can be a bit grumpy at times but when she is not pissed, you can really notice how attractive her figure is. Though, Nicole prefers that 'hard to get' charm. Also, Julie-Su would be easier to control and see anything she sees outside Nanite City.

Nicole paced back and forth in her digital world in thought. There was someone who is equally hot to Julie-Su around here but who. Nocole walked a circle for a few seconds before remembering. Bunnie Rabbot! (She knows Bunnie got married but Nicole still likes to call her Rabbot.) There is a power house if Nicole ever seen one. She'd be the prefect knight in capturing the rest. Nicole moved her fingers to her digital vagina as she thought more on Bunnie's body. Those prefect, round, robot legs, Her soft, squishy, huge breasts, and she's a rabbit. Rabbits are know to be good at humping.

Nicole dug her finger in rapidly as her imagination ran wild. Though she herself is digital, her pussy is real and soft and wet to anyone. And of course she could make a real, soft body out of her nanites. The downside is that she wouldn't be able to get any girl she wants pregnant but that's is the only down side. With her fingers slipping in her dark, wet caverns and occionsly hitting her G-spot, Nicole tried to think of more people she would be able to fuc- mind control under her will.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Maria777 (UN: maria777 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Wasp has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1912109-Nicoles-Revenge/cid/1527045-Someone-else-to-brainwash-first