*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Head to the Beach
  2. John has a girlfriend.
  3. The device.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1913724-The-device/cid/YN54D7HSL-Head-to-the-Beach
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by zhub
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1913724
You have an device that can change anyone into anything. But there's a catch.
This choice: Head to the Beach  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Head to the Beach

    by: DougTF
Jenny smiles and lets out a cute little giggle, which is often a sign she has a mischievous and somewhat naughty thought. "Hmm, I could do for a trip to the beach, laying out, tanning, maybe hit that new pool bar that opened..... and while neither of us are dressed for that, maybe we put that remote of yours to use, see if it really can do everything you say, hmmmm?" Holding out her hand, smirking.

John smiles, but also swallows, realizing she wants to use the remote on him, and he has to fully put his trust in her, but moreso, in his own abilities. But, his ego takes care of the latter, and his playful nature takes care of the former. He turns it on, aiming it at himself and setting himself as the target. The screen reads "Restore default saved" and he hands it to her, shivering a bit as he literally hands the entirety of his existence to her. "Set a time to auto restore me to this form as a safety... how ever many hours from now...I won't be stuck that long, but just a way to make sure I get turned back if something happens." She nods, and types something, not that John can see, and then smiles "Ok, ready for this?" she giggles and points it at John, smirking and pressing the button to execute.

The remote connects to John's form, a subtle glow as it accesses the subatomic particles of his form, reading his current form, and then as the glow intensifies, rapidly disassembling it. His body loses definition, and the remote reconfigured his matter into a shimmery one piece blue swimsuit, which falls to the ground where John had been standing. He can see from any part of his form, can still feel and hear, but no longer has a sense of smell or taste, but most alarmingly, is wholly incapable of motion or speech, having been reduced to a mere inanimate object, albeit with his mind and awareness inside. Jenny gasps and picks him up "John, is this really you, oh my God, I thought you were kidding!" she looks over and gently stretches the swimsuit, worried briefly, then picking up the remote, tapping the phone tab...which is the shorthand to allow him to speak, but through the remote.

"Yeah, it's me Jenny, and yes, you just turned your boyfriend into a swimsuit...all I am is an object, holy crap I didn't really realize what this was going to be like....um, how do I look and feel?" Relieved, she puts the remote on the table and goes back to examining John the swimsuit "John.....you're...you're just a swimsuit, like completely, I can fold and stretch you, all you are is spandex lycra...does it hurt?"

John considers, because being bent, folded and stretched like this would kill him as a human, but no, it doesn't hurt in the least, since its what he is. "Jenny, no, I'm fine, I mean, you're right, I am a swimsuit now, so I can do swimsuit things...in fact, nothing actually hurts...I feel really good, though it is really disorienting not being able to move, and not being alive. But, yep, remote works" Jenny smiles "Oh, I think we should test it, you know, science and all....make sure you are fully functional in your new form" and she winks, scoops 'it' up, and goes to her bedroom. Laying her new 'swimsuit' on the bed, she slowly strips, giving John a tease, before she is fully naked and picks him up in her hands "You ready for this?" Pausing, "Now,do I leave the remote connected so you can speak, or turn the phone icon off, and treat you fully like the swimsuit you now are, hmmmm?"

What does she decide?
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 DougTF (UN: seahawksmd at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
zhub has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1913724-The-device/cid/YN54D7HSL-Head-to-the-Beach