*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Jewelry Box
  2. The instruction
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1913725-The-Attics-Chest/cid/1514805-Jewelry-Box
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fashion · #1913725
A teen cleans his attic and becomes compelled to dress like a girl because of it.
This choice: Something else.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Jewelry Box

    by: Unknown
Cameron ruffled the content of the chest looking for something that might look interesting, or at least more interesting than a bunch of dresses, shoes, corsets and other things. Then, at the very bottom of that girly pit he found something that captured his sight.

"What do we have here?" The boy asked taking out a little crystal box. "Jewelry." He said opening it.

There was quite a collection there: necklaces, hairpins, earring, rings, pins, bracelets and so other things. They didn't look like the fanciest articles. They might have have more sentimental value than actual value. He doubted his mother would have left there such a thing if they worth something more than just as a memento of her mother.

Cameron closed the box and when he was going put the box again into the chest an idea ran through his mind.

He hesitated, but finally said, "why not?"

He opened the box again, took a piece of the collection to try it.

You have the following choices:

1. Necklace

2. Earings

3. Ring

4. Bracelet

5. Hairpin

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Vanilla Thunder has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1913725-The-Attics-Chest/cid/1514805-Jewelry-Box